Pro-life at 51%

And of those who are pro-choice, a huge chunk of them are pro-choice only in limited circumstances.

Good for the 51%. Hopefully that means less abortions this year, which hopefully means less pregnant single mothers.

Other than that - this poll is irrelevant. I wouldn't care if the number is at 98% - the 2% deserve the right to choose.

What a shame they are so routine, then, and abortion clinics don't keep track of the stats.

And of those who are pro-choice, a huge chunk of them are pro-choice only in limited circumstances.

I am only pro-choice during the first trimester or very early second trimester. I'd say about 15 weeks is the limit.

Third trimester abortions or partial abortion is outrageous and disgusting.

I'm a first trimester and life of the mother in danger guy.

Making it illegal and returning to back alley coat hanger job days doesn't sound like a good policy to me.

That's such a ridiculous and trite statement. Women still die from abortions, abortionists are still freaks of nature who don't give a shit about life (including the life of the mother) and we have no reliable stats to prove that things are any better today than they used to be. Nor do we have anything like stats to prove that if abortion were to become illegal (as murder should be, nobody has a "right" to kill those who inconvenience them...) women would start dying in droves because they just HAVE to get rid of that baby.

That's such a ridiculous and trite statement. Women still die from abortions, abortionists are still freaks of nature who don't give a shit about life (including the life of the mother) and we have no reliable stats to prove that things are any better today than they used to be. Nor do we have anything like stats to prove that if abortion were to become illegal (as murder should be, nobody has a "right" to kill those who inconvenience them...) women would start dying in droves because they just HAVE to get rid of that baby.

you have obviously never seen an abortion performed or even been to planned parenthood.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

If those opposed to abortion supported child care and nutritional service for all children I could take them serious.
The act of sex wastes life, destroys the potential for life. Quit purposeless sex if you are serious about life.
If your only argument is a few cells become life those same cells die so potential has no meaning.
Animals are conscious beings and we kill and eat them daily. Some kill them for sport. So life is only important if it is my species life?
Each month the opportunity for life presents itself for a woman and yet they often prevent life from forming. If you carry anti pro-choice arguments to their extreme you have to allow me mine. This is true for men as well. Give life as often as you can or don't tell others what they should do.
By potential I mean we die, so again if I follow the extreme argument of the anti pro group, just as we are born we die so is death ok as it is where we end up anyway. Suicide anyone.
4000 living, breathing, sentient beings die daily and we argue abortion.
No one is killing innocent children they are just doing the same things everyone does when they prevent life from coming to fruition.
50% of fertilized eggs perish, God is screwing up here.
Ever look in a microscope at your semen. Lots of life there. Stop beating off.
In Genesis 38 we read that Onan "spilled his seed upon the ground," an act that so displeased the Lord that He struck him dead.
Let's support education and preventative measures and stop the BS that surrounds abortion.
Let's help those children who make it through but have so little.
And if the constitution/law mattered to you you would not care about abortion as it is legal. Right?

Boston Review — Judith Jarvis Thomson

I'm first trimester, life of the mother, too.

BUt, I will say that i think you do have to give women a way out that is safe and legal, at least within those circumstances.

you have obviously never seen an abortion performed or even been to planned parenthood.

Yes to both, dear. Hence my harsh opinion.

And proponents of abortion admit there are no good stats.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

If those opposed to abortion supported child care and nutritional service for all children I could take them serious.
The act of sex wastes life, destroys the potential for life. Quit purposeless sex if you are serious about life.
If your only argument is a few cells become life those same cells die so potential has no meaning.
Animals are conscious beings and we kill and eat them daily. Some kill them for sport. So life is only important if it is my species life?
Each month the opportunity for life presents itself for a woman and yet they often prevent life from forming. If you carry anti pro-choice arguments to their extreme you have to allow me mine. This is true for men as well. Give life as often as you can or don't tell others what they should do.
By potential I mean we die, so again if I follow the extreme argument of the anti pro group, just as we are born we die so is death ok as it is where we end up anyway. Suicide anyone.
4000 living, breathing, sentient beings die daily and we argue abortion.
No one is killing innocent children they are just doing the same things everyone does when they prevent life from coming to fruition.
50% of fertilized eggs perish, God is screwing up here.
Ever look in a microscope at your semen. Lots of life there. Stop beating off.
In Genesis 38 we read that Onan "spilled his seed upon the ground," an act that so displeased the Lord that He struck him dead.
Let's support education and preventative measures and stop the BS that surrounds abortion.
Let's help those children who make it through but have so little.
And if the constitution/law mattered to you you would not care about abortion as it is legal. Right?

Boston Review — Judith Jarvis Thomson

Abortion was made legal by JUDGES, which is wrong in a democratic society.

The majority has ALWAYS been against it. Which is why this issue won't die down. We never voted to make murder legal so rich white college girls could sleep around.

Abortion

The latest poll has 51% of people classifying themselves as pro-life, and 44% classifying themselves as pro-choice.
I'm pro life, that's why I'm pro choice.

It doesn't really matter if people are for or against abortion, that's a personal matter. What matters is if they would support legislation restricting abortion.

The question is actually what is the percentage of pro choice people versus anti choice people.

Not only have I made the choice with my then girlfriend to have an abortion, I was in the center with my girlfriend and met the doctors who performed the abortion.

I can say, for a certainty, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Abortions don't happen because nobody cares about the life of the baby - abortions occur because people care about the life of the mother more than the life of the baby. In my situation, I'm not sure my ex girlfriend wouldn't have done something to the baby. She was suffering from severe anxiety and bi-polar disorder and had to be off of the medication in order to keep the baby. Coupled with the raging hormones in her system - it was a bad situation.

You have no idea what people's situations are or how they handle them. Sometimes it's better to not be born than to be born into terrible situations.

In other words, because they don't give a shit about the baby.

I don't give a shit who you are or where you were. I worked with addicts and women and I've been to abortion clinics, where they were performing abortions on women who were obviously very close to due, and another time on (my client) who WASN'T EVEN FLIPPING PREGNANT. They told her AFTER the "abortion" that she had already miscarried.

But they took her fucking $600 all the same, you better believe it.

Yes to both, dear. Hence my harsh opinion.

And proponents of abortion admit there are no good stats.
abortion are much safer than they used to be and you cannot deny that. I have been to planned parenthood and have seen a few abortions, the doctor was very safe and seemed to care quite a bit about the person's well being. You want to believe they are bad so it can make you feel better about your choice.

In other words, because they don't give a shit about the baby.

I don't give a shit who you are or where you were. I worked with addicts and women and I've been to abortion clinics, where they were performing abortions on women who were obviously very close to due, and another time on (my client) who WASN'T EVEN FLIPPING PREGNANT. They told her AFTER the "abortion" that she had already miscarried.

But they took her fucking $600 all the same, you better believe it.
Obviously you don't give a shit about babies.

And I have NEVER heard a woman say "I wish so and so hadn't been born."

But I sure as hell have heard them say "I wish I hadn't had an abortion."

The whole "the child is better off dead" argument is as flat as rainwater, as well, btw. There's no evidence that legalizing abortion has in any way decreased the incidence of child abuse/neglect or even poverty. The kids who are poor were born to mothers who WANTED them, dumbass.

Forum List

Back