Pro-life and pro-death penalty

with G.W at the helm..WE do run this country!!!! The previos Prez didnt have the ballsto tell the UN totake a hike, G.W did! and we be about as far off topic as I have ever seen!!!

But the President didnt tell the UN to take a hike. In fact quite the opposite. Bush has been trying to get the UN to be useful and help with the war on terror. I mean he said that we would take care of ourselves if we have to but he has invited them along to fulfill their true purpose.

The UN is a paper tiger anyway. But I dont think it would be wise to leave it. It would just turn the asaylum over to the inmates. Atleast now we have some sort of control with the veto power.

many UN member nations are probably happy not to be in Iraq with the US anyway.... apart from the loyalists firing at them, the Americans have a nasty habit of getting confused and killing their allies!! ( gulf war 1 - british unit)

Originally posted by smellthecoffee
many UN member nations are probably happy not to be in Iraq with the US anyway.... apart from the loyalists firing at them, the Americans have a nasty habit of getting confused and killing their allies!! ( gulf war 1 - british unit)

You say it's a "nasty habit" and then you cite one incident. Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Originally posted by musicman
Sorry I wasn't able to answer personally right away. As you can tell, Joz is my biggest fan. Now if she can just convince the world. What kind of music do you like?

Well I play in a jazz band (see Jazz Disciples thread in Music section) but I listen mostly to reggae and hard rock. Among my bigger influences are Bob Marley, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus (these guys are really starting to grow on me) and Van Halen.

So off topic o_O

I am basically pro choice.. Except that I don't support abortions in the 3rd trimester. I believe that a person really isn't alive until they are more than just a tiny bundle of cells. To the people that say a person is a person from the the time the egg is fertilized... Do you think that you should never engage in sexual activities where sperm would be wasted unless you are trying to make a baby because every sperm is a living organism?
:ssex: :wank: :laugh:

I do support the death penalty but I believe that the death penalty should only be administered in cases that the accused guilt is ABSOLUTELY certain, there should more proof than for a crime that should just send them to jail. 100s of innocent people have been killed by the death penalty and it is just atrocious.

the u.n. is a useless debating society that has the u.s. pay about 25% of their budget and countries like syria and china are on the human rights commission.its basically an hate america hate israel club that wants to form a world government and destroy national sovereignty.

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
So off topic o_O

I am basically pro choice.. Except that I don't support abortions in the 3rd trimester. I believe that a person really isn't alive until they are more than just a tiny bundle of cells. To the people that say a person is a person from the the time the egg is fertilized... Do you think that you should never engage in sexual activities where sperm would be wasted unless you are trying to make a baby because every sperm is a living organism?
:ssex: :wank: :laugh:

I do support the death penalty but I believe that the death penalty should only be administered in cases that the accused guilt is ABSOLUTELY certain, there should more proof than for a crime that should just send them to jail. 100s of innocent people have been killed by the death penalty and it is just atrocious.

a flower is a living thing too. so we arent to pick it? sperm by itself isnt life. once there is cell-division there is life. get over it....abortion is killing a life, sactioned murder!!

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
So off topic o_O

By that logic a woman would have to have sex all time lest they waste their eggs. So, the answer would be no. Again, for me it has very little to do w/ sentience/conciousness or whatever you want to call it. It's about taking responsibilty. That doesn't mean I don't think people should have sex only to make children as there are plenty of ways to initially prevent this.

Forum List

Back