Pro-Israel Christians and Jews Unite

oddly enough, the opinion of a jew-hating supporter of genocide really doesn't impress me much.
Zionists like you hate the "Truth"

They say that it makes them feel ickie. :eek:

The only deluded christians I know are those who believe that muslims are people of peace.
The only truth that makes us feel (ickie) is the truth that islam is the religion of muder and hate. 2 things that make all civilized people feel ickie.

Islam is not a religion, it's a political movement like communism or fascism. An ideology that says you must join it or be killed is a political ideology, not a religion.

Islam: 1.5 billion and growing :eusa_angel:

Same with insects. Islam has contributed as much as insects have and inserts don't fly airplanes into buildings, blow up trains and put belt bombs on their children.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp7QLyjWLk]Wafa Sultan about the "Prophet" Muhammad! - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. Just shows you just how powerful Satan is.:evil:
2. Thats 1.5 billion souls won, and are headed straight to hell.:confused:
3. Oh the humanity.:eusa_hand:
4. A crying shame, so many have to go into the pit of hell, and burn for eternity.:evil:
5. I am sad for them, Satan's bullshit shouldn't be so effective, but the soul of humanity is weak, and all Satan had to do was throw in the moon, and wham, 1.5 its just strange how some souls are drawn to things shiny, and looks like a crescent shape.:cuckoo:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dont worry at the rate you kill eachother for violateing shea law and kill women in so called cases of honor your numbers will drop. Oh sorry I forgot to factor in the rate you rape your women. maybe you will break even.

Islam: 1.5 billion and rapidly growing :thup:

Like the insect community. Insects don't beat their wives and honor kill their children.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street in America by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adulter is a blessing.

God bless America.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.5 billion muslims = 25% of the worlds population. :clap2:

Just like insects. And, insects serve a useful purpose.

Can anyone name one contribution from the Islamic world in the last, oh, 1000 years? Neither can I.

Never underestimate the power of the vagina.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina"
:clap2:

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes, you will have lots of company.:eusa_hand:
2. And over the years, lets say since Satan/Mohamed deceived those willing to follow his bullshit, I'd have to say, Satan reaped no less than 40 billion souls.
3. So indeed, when you compare the rate lost over the centuries, Satan has done, *very well* for himself.
4. Satan won't be lonely in hell, he will have lots of guest, a full house indeed.
5. Shame really.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Criminals in prison are the largest area of growth for Islam. Plus, Muslims have multiple wives and high birth rates.

How many more billions of Muslims before even one makes a meaningful contribution to the world so that Islam isn't known only for terrorism?

Never underestimate the power of the vagina.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina"
:clap2:

Rats breed uncontrolably. Rats are a blight on the world (unwanted vermin)
See any simularities?

Muslims can't brag about a quality religion so they can only brag about quantity.

Forum List

Back