Pro-immigrant people do exist.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Growing up where I did, I always found just about everyone as saying something bad about immigration even if it's just they should come legally, or pay taxes, or they take jobs.

Now I met this Jewish lady who calls herself a converted Catholic.

She said she loves immigration we need more, boo Trump.

That's actually the first time I heard such here.

Now in another statement she says Jews are blessed with wisdom beyond all others.

Which just makes it all the nore ironic.

She converted from Catholicism to Judaism? That's quite a leap backwards, I think.

• Banned
Even minorities I've spoken to had some disgust over someone immigrating here.

Like a Mexican hating Guatenalan immigrants
Or a Jamaican making fun of Illegals or a Guatemalan hating an Ecuadorian.

I've heard just about everything BUT we need more immigrants.

Untill now.

Most of us love I M M I G R A N T S. I mean, real, certified IMMIGRANTS. Not to be confused with illegal aliens, the two are not synonymous as some dingbats suppose.

She converted from Catholicism to Judaism? That's quite a leap backwards, I think.
Jews are Gods chosen people

ssshhhh........
Maybe blackrook's side has more magic power. We'll find out on the fields of meggido!

“...it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.”

Read Romans 9.

ssshhhh........
Maybe blackrook's side has more magic power. We'll find out on the fields of meggido!

“...it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.”

Read Romans 9.
Lol okay whatever, nutjob

ssshhhh........

Read Romans 9.
Lol okay whatever, nutjob
Um, that was copy/pasted straight from the Bible. Not my words. Don’t attack the messenger.

If she was wise beyond all others she would be a messianic Jew.

As for her "wisdom" concerning immigration:
When the melting pot is full, it is fool hearty to continue to add to it. You just make a mess.
We are an immigration nation. Those that came here couldn't wait to become Americans. They learned our language, worked hard, waved the flag and were so proud to be a citizen of the United States. They didn't sneak in, they asked for permission. And we said, "Come in."
That is not what is happening now. What flag do you see being waved in the hordes that plan to overtake our border? Seriously. It would be like a Jew escaping Hitler and then waving the Nazi flag all the way to their new home.

We are a nation in debt. We cannot afford more people right now. If the UN can disperse Muslims worldwide, why can't they disperse a caravan or two? The answer to that is, "They are". They are lining them up and turning us into a Hemisphere, literally up for grabs. And they will continue to do so unless we stop it.

ssshhhh........

Read Romans 9.

She is right. Had God made His covenant with Ian McGarret, the Irish would be the chosen people...

If she was wise beyond all others she would be a messianic Jew.

As for her "wisdom" concerning immigration:
When the melting pot is full, it is fool hearty to continue to add to it. You just make a mess.
We are an immigration nation. Those that came here couldn't wait to become Americans. They learned our language, worked hard, waved the flag and were so proud to be a citizen of the United States. They didn't sneak in, they asked for permission. And we said, "Come in."
That is not what is happening now. What flag do you see being waved in the hordes that plan to overtake our border? Seriously. It would be like a Jew escaping Hitler and then waving the Nazi flag all the way to their new home.

We are a nation in debt. We cannot afford more people right now. If the UN can disperse Muslims worldwide, why can't they disperse a caravan or two? The answer to that is, "They are". They are lining them up and turning us into a Hemisphere, literally up for grabs. And they will continue to do so unless we stop it.
The right IMMIGRANTS are an asset to this nation and not a drain. Unfortunately we have become conditioned to believe that our immigration policy should be used to take care of the world's poor rather than bring in those who actually love the founding principles of this nation.

I doubt there are ANY Somalis who have anything to offer this country.

Forum List

Back