Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

Teaching homosexuality is a form of social justice activism. I support teaching homosexuality.

There, fixed that for you for accuracy.

That's not what I posted. See ten ways to fight hate.
Tolerance.org: 10 Ways to Fight Hate

Teaching children that religious people who don't share their[Sodomites] same pro-homosexual views are bigots and bad people is intolerance, why can't the homos keep their homosexuality to themselves? Kids go to school to get an education, not to be imbued with gay political activism.

Blending shouldn't mean that they have to hide. Though I'm glad I can assume you're pro gay marriage. I simply don't think there's anything wrong with teaching tolerance in the face of kids being taught hatred and prejudice.

That's how the world becomes better, IMO.
So how does two faggots packing each other's fudge make the world a better place??? :confused:

Probably doesn't. But if it's in private, then at least it's neutral rather than public derogatory speech which spreads hate. That makes the world a more hateful place.

I'm in favor of sex education in the schools and parents teaching their children moral values. The public school system--teachers, counselors and nurses have their roles to play, parents have theirs.

Thank you for allowing me that privilege Sky Dancer :eusa_angel:

I teach all my children that homosexuality is perverted and nasty, and that homosexuals are mentally ill degenerates.
That's what I teach my children about Islam. :cool:
I support any parent teaching their children whatever belief system they follow.

The problem with Sky Dancer, and other people like her (yup, I said it again. :D), is that she is soooo convinced that she's right that she sees no value whatsoever in considering the matter from another's point of view. And even worse, her righteous convictions have her believing that her desired ends must be pursued whatever the means. Anyone that far gone for any cause is not to be trusted.

Thank you for allowing me that privilege Sky Dancer :eusa_angel:

I teach all my children that homosexuality is perverted and nasty, and that homosexuals are mentally ill degenerates.
I support any parent teaching their children whatever belief system they follow.

"Give me the child and I will give you the man"
Saint Francis Xavier

What is wrong with allowing children to find and follow whatever belief system seems correct after they reach maturity, rather than indoctrinating them during their formative years?

Saint Francis Xavier

What is wrong with allowing children to find and follow whatever belief system seems correct after they reach maturity, rather than indoctrinating them during their formative years?
Any good parent will teach their children their value system and morals.

That's right. KKK members teach their children their values and morals. Islamic terrorists teach their children their values and morals.

Saint Francis Xavier

Any good parent will teach their children their value system and morals.

Teaching values and morals is not usually what is being referenced by "belief system". Usually it is an entire worldview. And sometimes people claim their morals and values are derived from an overall religious ideology. In fact some people have morals that make no sense unless attached to their religious belief system. That's the part that is indoctrination in my opinion. One can teach the basic values that promote unity and respect for fellow man without all of the crazy people floating in the sky and giant boats full of animals stories.

The problem with Sky Dancer, and other people like her (yup, I said it again. :D), is that she is soooo convinced that she's right that she sees no value whatsoever in considering the matter from another's point of view. And even worse, her righteous convictions have her believing that her desired ends must be pursued whatever the means. Anyone that far gone for any cause is not to be trusted.

I consider your point of view--even though I do not agree with it. The truth is that parents teach their children their morals and values.

Children have other influences too.

The issue in the OP is whether it is correct to include homosexuality as a topic in sex education and tolerance teaching in public schools.

It's perfectly fine with me if you don't like me, trust me, or respect my viewpoints. What you don't get to do; is tell me I cannot have or express my views, the same as you do.

I do not believe the ends justify the means, BTW. Clearly, your own interpretation of my views is more important to you than what I actually believe or espouse.

Last edited:
I dont think this should be allowed.
Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

why would there be anything wrong with telling kids that homosexuality isn't an aberration?

unless of course you want to tell your kids it is....

in which case, no one really has to be tolerant of your hatred.

BTW, word to the wise... charlie bass is a raging homophobe who is obsessed with gay sexuality. A closet case if I've ever seen one. He looks for rabid right trash so he can pretend he has a choice about his sexuality.

BTW, since you think gays and lesbians should be treated just like other people, can I assume you're not opposed to gay marriage?

At what point, exactly, does viewing homosexuality as an aberration, or sin, become hatred??? I'd appreciate your help since I haven't found where Merriam-Webster listed them as synonymous...

Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

why would there be anything wrong with telling kids that homosexuality isn't an aberration?

BTW, word to the wise... charlie bass is a raging homophobe who is obsessed with gay sexuality. A closet case if I've ever seen one. He looks for rabid right trash so he can pretend he has a choice about his sexuality.

BTW, since you think gays and lesbians should be treated just like other people, can I assume you're not opposed to gay marriage?

Jillian and her emotive special pleading/personal attacks on the Magnificent Charlie Bass, even if what you said about the Bass was true, what does it have to do with this thread?

Jillian, I've asked this question before and not got an answer so I will respectfully submit it to you, since you just made a statement that brings it up for me again.

Do you think it is impossible to think homosexuality is wrong (aberrant) and not hate gays? Because I see this sentiment all the time that if I don't 100% embrace something I must hate it. That seems like a very simple way to see the world to me so I'm wondering if you can shed some light on that.

Secondly, I am in favor of civil unions for all. Marriage is between people and their church/God and shouldn't be state sanctioned, IMO.

I must say that young Amanda here has done a pretty good synopsis of my own feelings. I don't 'hate gays', I have a friend I'm pretty sure is. Civil Unions, yes. I think whatever sexual or non-sexual relations are going on, if one has another that they trust with finances, health decisions, etc., they should have every right to have those respected and made legal.

Marriage? No. Not from hate vantage, rather cultural.

I do not want anyone's sexual interests put in my face, don't care if gay or not. Terms like 'fudgepacker' I find course and speak more of the writer than gays they are referring to.

At what point, exactly, does viewing homosexuality as an aberration, or sin, become hatred??? I'd appreciate your help since I haven't found where Merriam-Webster listed them as synonymous...

Yeah, it's murky.

Jillian, I've asked this question before and not got an answer so I will respectfully submit it to you, since you just made a statement that brings it up for me again.

Do you think it is impossible to think homosexuality is wrong (aberrant) and not hate gays? Because I see this sentiment all the time that if I don't 100% embrace something I must hate it. That seems like a very simple way to see the world to me so I'm wondering if you can shed some light on that.

Secondly, I am in favor of civil unions for all. Marriage is between people and their church/God and shouldn't be state sanctioned, IMO.

I must say that young Amanda here has done a pretty good synopsis of my own feelings. I don't 'hate gays', I have a friend I'm pretty sure is. Civil Unions, yes. I think whatever sexual or non-sexual relations are going on, if one has another that they trust with finances, health decisions, etc., they should have every right to have those respected and made legal.

Marriage? No. Not from hate vantage, rather cultural.

I do not want anyone's sexual interests put in my face, don't care if gay or not. Terms like 'fudgepacker' I find course and speak more of the writer than gays they are referring to.

That sums me up pretty well too. :)

We've got a number of folks who hate gays in this world, so what? Some of them post on forums, so what?

Some pretend to not hate gays, so what? As an openly lesbian woman, I know who does and does not have tolerant attitudes toward lesbians and gay.

The truth is that many young people are very broad minded when it comes to civil rights for gays and lesbians and are more sophisticated and open about sexuality than previous generations.

Teaching tolerance in the schools about difference is a form of peace making. Giving young people the facts about sexuality in sex education in schools in addition to the training they get from their parents and spiritual communities is wise.

Last edited:
It's perfectly fine with me if you don't like me, trust me, or respect my viewpoints. What you don't get to do; is tell me I cannot have or express my views, the same as you do.

I never remotely suggested that you cannot have or express your views. I'm stating quite plainly that you don't have any special right to demand that your views be incorporated into public school curriculum. You seem to like invoking the KKK so much, they have a right to their views too. Doesn't mean I think their views need to be taught to children.

I do not believe the ends justify the means, BTW. Clearly, your own interpretation of my views is more important to you than what I actually believe or espouse.

Then you should consider what you project.

We've got a number of folks who hate gays in this world, so what? Some of them post on forums, so what?

Some pretend to not hate gays, so what?

The truth is that many young people are very broad minded when it comes to civil rights for gays and lesbians and are more sophisticated and open about sexuality than previous generations.

Teaching tolerance in the schools about difference is a form of peace making. Giving young people the facts about sexuality in sex education in schools in addition to the training they get from their parents and spiritual communities is wise.

Are you sure you're not confusing facts with opinions? Could you possibly give one or two examples of these "facts" you'd like young people to be made aware of?

Forum List

Back