Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

I for one believe that the black man should be given reparations in the form of a cash payment for the sin of slavery. I continue to advance the cause of reparations and it will happen hopefully now that Mr Obama is President.
And that is because you a dumb-ass!

Modern day Africa as it exists today is the white man's creation, before Europeans came it didn't exist this way.

What a turd....why don't you google "13th Century African Slavery." They were enslaveing each other before the white man...hate to break it to you.

Repeat, as it exists today, Africa is the white man's creation, the creation of European colonialists. You can sit there are try to argue petty strawman arguments all you like, but fact is fact.

Dude, you don't even know what a strawman is. I bet you didn't even look up 13th Century african slavery......

It proves that Africans enslaved Africans LONG before white people enslaved Africans. And let's be really historical about it. The United States imported FAR FAR LESS slaves than other countries like Spain. So why don't you get mad at the Spanish...

Some sources say that 95% of the slaves brought from Africa between 1700 and 1800 ended up in Latin America. So why don't you get off of your "white" kick.
Slavery in the Spanish New World colonies: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

As far as this country goes, you still haven't proven anything about racism against blacks. All you've managed to do is explain the result of blacks refusing to educate themselves to end the cycle of poverty in their families. I'm the first in my family to graduate college, and it wasn't from "perks" from the government or "white opportunity."

P.S. you've failed to prove your opinion.

"... Africa is the white man's creation, the creation of European colonialists. You can sit there are try to argue petty strawman arguments all you like, but fact is fact."

Mr Bass,

I think you'll agree, if indeed you are black, that all of shortcomings of black people today are not the fault of the white man. Historically, we did civilize the southern part of Africa. Slavery was a negative result of that civilizing activity but we have rectified it.

Please don't lump all white people as racist. I for one believe that the black man should be given reparations in the form of a cash payment for the sin of slavery. I continue to advance the cause of reparations and it will happen hopefully now that Mr Obama is President.

Slavery in Canada

That includes you dude.

"... Africa is the white man's creation, the creation of European colonialists. You can sit there are try to argue petty strawman arguments all you like, but fact is fact."

Mr Bass,

I think you'll agree, if indeed you are black, that all of shortcomings of black people today are not the fault of the white man. Historically, we did civilize the southern part of Africa. Slavery was a negative result of that civilizing activity but we have rectified it.

Please don't lump all white people as racist. I for one believe that the black man should be given reparations in the form of a cash payment for the sin of slavery. I continue to advance the cause of reparations and it will happen hopefully now that Mr Obama is President.

White men didn't civilize southern Africa, thats another racist white lie, all whites that came into Africa simply exploited the people and the resources of the continent and just because colonialism ended doesn't mean they have stopped.

Before the arrival of Europeans, there was no Niger, Senegal, Ghana, Mali Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya and or South Africa, these are all European creations, thus Africa as it exists today in the creation of the European white man when he craved up African territories into colonial territories for himself. These carved up nations often forced people who were peaceful and some who were hostile to each other into one all encompassing territories and to keep these peoples from uniting against him the European colonial white man often played up already existing ethnic rivalries and or created and instigated rivalries that previously didn't exist. This also ensured that even after the European white man's colonial rule ended he could still take control of the country's resources and exploit the people by playing up these same damn rivalries by supporting the African leader[often always corrupt] that is willing to sellout the most. Those who don't sellout are often labeled as evil, and anti-Western and anti-Democratic by the western world, all because the good African leaders refuse to allow the former colonial powers along with the US to exploit their country's resources.

Before the arrival of Europeans, there was no Niger, Senegal, Ghana, Mali Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya and or South Africa, these are all European creations, thus Africa as it exists today in the creation of the European white man when he craved up African territories into colonial territories for himself. These carved up nations often forced people who were peaceful and some who were hostile to each other into one all encompassing territories and to keep these peoples from uniting against him the European colonial white man often played up already existing ethnic rivalries and or created and instigated rivalries that previously didn't exist. This also ensured that even after the European white man's colonial rule ended he could still take control of the country's resources and exploit the people by playing up these same damn rivalries by supporting the African leader[often always corrupt] that is willing to sellout the most. Those who don't sellout are often labeled as evil, and anti-Western and anti-Democratic by the western world, all because the good African leaders refuse to allow the former colonial powers along with the US to exploit their country's resources.

At Least 3 Percent of D.C. Residents Have HIV or AIDS, City Study Finds; Rate Up 22% From 2006

So bet you will blame this on the white man! Meaning the fact that D.C. has a 3% HIV/AIDS rate, which the article states is disproportionately striking the African-American community. Like the white man makes it impossible for Blacks to use condoms while having sex! Look brother you can blame the white man for everything, but in the end that does nothing but provide you an ficticious excuse! Same reason organizations like the NAACP does not promote the African-American community rather they like to provide excuses, in effect keep the Black man down!

Once again....proof? Just because Europeans "named" territories doesn't meant that AFrican tribes weren't enslaving members of other African tribes. Once again, you're failing to acknowledge basic history. Big suprise:clap2:

The 24-page booklet by the National Education Association and American Psychological Association, tells students that homosexuality is a "normal expression of human sexuality".

It is normal. Its what is known as a "normal variant". Like blue eyes. Most people don't have blue eyes. But its hardly "abnormal" to have them.

I would encourage you to embrace your own homosexuality, stop repressing it.

Forum List

Back