Pro-Genocide Democrats?

200.gif

I've noticed all your little humpers are preferenced male .. :uhh:
200.gif

I feel like a dirty old man watching this, do you have some seasoned and sexy ladies?
dhxxyyK.gif

Having Obama as an apologist for Islamic terrorism and Democratic Party members fully supporting him and his acceptance of genocide/atrocities of Christians and Jewish faithful across the world makes me ponder/worry as to where civilisation is headed in this (oh, so caring) liberal minded utopia.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-other-atrocities-committed-by-isis--x15JulzrXe
Why do you post stupid shit all the time? Have you ever tried the truth?

I have no idea who you are but it's pretty obvious you're in denial.
I'm pretty sure you don't have any ideas that didn't come from a website or FOX News.

Fox.. the most respected name in news as opposed to MSNBC a myopic liberal joke?

Never did see a reference as to what this is about. Guess it's just drunken rambling.
I suppose if you could read the link it might help but I suspect your heads up your ass and you'd rather piss and moan...

Wasn't a thing in the link about Democrats.
Think, who's the leader of the free world and fooly supported by the Democrat Party? What are Democrats demanding in response to these atrocities? etc. etc. etc.

eh, just wasting my time with you... :eusa_doh:

So, what would you do about it?

Having Obama as an apologist for Islamic terrorism and Democratic Party members fully supporting him and his acceptance of genocide/atrocities of Christians and Jewish faithful across the world makes me ponder/worry as to where civilisation is headed in this (oh, so caring) liberal minded utopia.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-other-atrocities-committed-by-isis--x15JulzrXe
Genocide by Oblama? Post pics or it didn't happen..
By time Republicans turned their mess over to Obama, there were hardly any left.

Special Report Carlos Implores Pope to Act
:lmao:

Oh The Ideological Left is merely an extension of Islam... It provides the political support of Islam... and the Ideological Left has no problem at all with the idea of slaughtering Christians and Jews. With the Democrats being the embodiment of the Ideological Left in the United States.

Suffice it to say that the Democrat Party in the US, is no less the enemy of the United States than is ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hama, Hezbollah, Iran or any other facet of Islamic would-be "Terrorism".

They commit 'terror' for one reason and one reason only: Political Gain and the acquisition of power.

Fuck them both eternally... they are synonymous and they are the embodiment of Evil.

I'm pretty sure you don't have any ideas that didn't come from a website or FOX News.

Fox.. the most respected name in news as opposed to MSNBC a myopic liberal joke?
FOX News.....the most watched news channel at retirement homes.

Oh The Ideological Left is merely an extension of Islam... It provides the political support of Islam... and the Ideological Left has no problem at all with the idea of slaughtering Christians and Jews. With the Democrats being the embodiment of the Ideological Left in the United States.

Suffice it to say that the Democrat Party in the US, is no less the enemy of the United States than is ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hama, Hezbollah, Iran or any other facet of Islamic would-be "Terrorism".

They commit 'terror' for one reason and one reason only: Political Gain and the acquisition of power.

Fuck them both eternally... they are synonymous and they are the embodiment of Evil.
You want to see evil nitwit? Do a Google search on "pope asks bush to protect iraqi Christians" How does a POS explain something like that recent history?

Here dumbass, let me do it for you:

pope asks bush to protect iraqi Christians - Google Search

Just so you'll know a little next time.

MSNBC Ratings Hit All-Time Lows In Q1 2015 Deadline

I watch a couple shows on Fox News (on average) once a week. News is far too repetitious for daily viewing.

You want to see evil nitwit? Do a Google search on "pope asks bush to protect iraqi Christians" How does a POS explain something like that recent history?

Kirsten Powers Christians thrown overboard left to drown by Obama

See?

Straight up Evil.

Don't forget all them aborted babbies the Liberals love to see flushed down the shitter.

Is that before or after the tons and tons of condoms and free birth control that liberals would like to see thrown at those who want it? And I know this is only a technicality but I don't know of liberals promoting the "shitter" as an applicable tool in extracting zygotes.

Don't forget all them aborted babbies the Liberals love to see flushed down the shitter.

Is that before or after the tons and tons of condoms and free birth control that liberals would like to see thrown at those who want it? And I know this is only a technicality but I don't know of liberals promoting the "shitter" as an applicable tool in extracting zygotes.
Then you obviously don't know shit.

...or shitter. :slap:

I watch a couple shows on Fox News (on average) once a week. News is far too repetitious for daily viewing.
Old white people watch Fox. That's their viewing base. Even they report that.

Democrats watch:
MSNBC
Logo for gays
Spanish networks for Spanish
BET for blacks
Asian networks for Asians
and so on.

There are simply a lot more old white people.
Why is that so difficult for ignorant right wingers to learn.

Really? Then why do you say so much stupid shit all the time? What's your excuse?

Really? Then why do you say so much stupid shit all the time? What's your excuse?

If I trusted your judgement, then, I would be stupid..:asshole:

The Democrat's obsession with glorifying and promoting a man having a dick shoved up his ass and then licking his own shit off his partner's dick instead of inserting his penis into the life-generating vaginal canal of a female shows you that Democrats worship death and decay (fecal and rotting matter) over life and procreation.

Forum List

Back