Pro-choicers like abortion and wont admit it

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are they being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." You can't deny how evil organizations like planned parenthood is. The largest abortion clinic in the United States is set to open in Houston, Texas, this April.

Planned Parenthood will renovate a former Houston bank into a 78,000 square foot facility.

Pro-life advocates are calling it an abortion super center and planning a protest next week.

The building will include a surgical wing equipped to provide late-term abortions.

Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood director turned pro-life advocate, says the new clinic will target minorities.

"It's a neighborhood where 85 percent of the population is minority," she said. "That is very intentional by Planned Parenthood."

"Seventy-six percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are built in minority neighborhoods," Johnson continued. "[It's] very intentional and that just goes back to the roots of the organization." I guess something never change. Honestly this in my opinion has been and will always be the mai focous of abortions

soooo, the black girl who aborts is not doing so because she is not ready to be a mother and she does not want to go on welfare or live in poverty the rest of her life, but doing so because ''whitey'' doesn't want her to have kids?

in case you didn't know...the clinics are in poor areas because the rich girl can just go to her own gyno and have one done in his office and doesn't need planned parenthood to help pay for it or line her up with a doctor.

To be honest, most of the women who have abortions are probably in those circumstances anyway. It's not like having a baby turns otherwise middle-class women into welfare queens.

I've come to the realization that a lot of people who call themselves pro-choice actually are people who don't have any moral objections to abortion.

Yes. Let me be clear (obama phrase). I am not pro-choice, I am pro-abortion. I want medicaid to pay for any and all abortions that a knocked up 13 year old from the 'hood requests. When I was in college, I knew a lot of girls that had abortions, most from rich families, and a couple whose fathers were pastors in conservative churches.

And don't give me this adoption crap. Don't see white parents from the suburbs excited about bringing home a new baby that's got AIDS and is addicted to the crack its mother was smoking.

I am also a church going Christian, and am glad to be part of a church, especially in the south, that does not impose its view on this topic to members.

is this post a joke?

No its a fact

1) children don't have babies
2) pro-choice isn't anti-family, pro-life is, how exactly do you get a functioning family when neither or one of the parents didn't want the kid and won't his/her entire life
3) why do lesbians care? unless they are raped, they can only get preg by going to a dr and having it done so that point seems a bit of a stretch
4) lol @ feminist

you really made a stupid post

It's really freaking amusing when they call pro-choicers, anti-family when most pro-lifers seem to have no problems with them putting up the baby for adoption.

Forum List

Back