Pro Choice, Pro Gay Marriage, Empowers Women, why do you left wingers still hate me?

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
Pro Choice (politically), Pro Gay Marriage, Empowers Women, why do you left wingers still hate me?

And when I say hate, I mean it. Left wingers literally convey a sense of "hate" towards me. Am I too masculine? Too manly? Too accomplished? Not needy enough? Or maybe I'm too working class? Not rich enough to be a Progressive elitist?

Pro Choice (politically), Pro Gay Marriage, Empowers Women, why do you left wingers still hate me?

And when I say hate, I mean it. Left wingers literally convey a sense of "hate" towards me. Am I too masculine? Too manly? Too accomplished? Not needy enough? Or maybe I'm too working class? Not rich enough to be a Progressive elitist?

You dont speak parrotted lines from the DNC

Its all good, right wingers hate me for what they assume I do in my private life and the fact I am pro choice. :D

Yeah, that seems to be something I hear.

I'm not "progressive."

Its all good, right wingers hate me for what they assume I do in my private life and the fact I am pro choice. :D

Hate? I don't think so.

Yeah, that seems to be something I hear.

I'm not "progressive."

If you dont tote the line, calling you names is fine.

I am quite sure its in the rule book.

Hate? I don't think so.

Some of them hate me because they think I am a whore who smokes pots and lives off the government.
I worked 97.5 on my last pay check, don't think I had a lot of time to smoke pot, have sex, or apply for government help. :lol:

Wish I did have more time for sex though. I have been talking to a guy for a month, and both us are so busy with work we haven't even been able to go on a date.

Say you smoke pot, and shit hits the fan.

:eek:

Not wacky tabacky :eusa_silenced:

Say it isnt so!!

You must really enjoy the dem war on medical mj providers after being for them of course.

Kind of why I don't consider myself a democrat. ;)

I maybe a liberal, but Obama and the Dems in my own state have pissed me off when it comes to Marijuana, and not because I want the right to smoke all the pot I want. Keeping it illegal is just stupid.

Say you smoke pot, and shit hits the fan.

Say it isnt so!!

You must really enjoy the dem war on medical mj providers after being for them of course.

I maybe a liberal, but Obama and the Dems in my own state have pissed me off when it comes to Marijuana, and not because I want the right to smoke all the pot I want. Keeping it illegal is just stupid.
I rag tough on liberals...... Just not classical liberals, those would be closer to libertarian.

Say it isnt so!!

I rag tough on liberals...... Just not classical liberals, those would be closer to libertarian.
My brother told me I want the government to control my life the other day.

I asked him what evidence he had of that......:lol:
I am pro choice, for same sex marriage, for legalizing marijuana, and I don't have a problem with gun ownership. And I have changed my mind some on government aid and child support recently, mostly due to personal reasons. :lol:

My friend told me I wasn't a liberal the other day, I told her I was far left like her.

Hate? I don't think so.

Some of them hate me because they think I am a whore who smokes pots and lives off the government.
I worked 97.5 on my last pay check, don't think I had a lot of time to smoke pot, have sex, or apply for government help. :lol:

Wish I did have more time for sex though. I have been talking to a guy for a month, and both us are so busy with work we haven't even been able to go on a date.

So you are 420 friendly. I am but I don't partake and I don't judge. I don't consider someone who hasn't has extra-marital sex every month for years a whore.

And yet I'm told I'm "the problem" because I'm a fiscal conservative.

Can a fiscal conservative be honest, helpful, and non-judgmental?

Last edited:

Hate? I don't think so.

I think pot should be legal and I don't smoke pot. I have no desire to smoke pot.

Hate? I don't think so.

So you are 420 friendly. I'm not, but I don't judge. I don't consider someone who hasn't has extra-marital sex every month for years a whore.

And yet I'm told I'm "the problem" because I'm a fiscal conservative.

Can a fiscal conservative be honest, helpful, and non-judgmental?

Of course you can be.
And anyone can be helpful.

Forum List

Back