Pro choice people unite

Maybe i don't fully understand your post. But here's what it makes me think about...

Democrats over the decades have taken "personal matters" and thrown them into the national spotlight- abortion being one of many such matters. These societal "taboos" that were once kept secret from the public limelight are now thrust upon the stage.

So the person has become the public. And this is how Democrats divide our sense of Country and Unity and Individuality... by breaking down individualistic morals and mores. Diluting any sense of self responsibility, self accountability, and self worth.

And in doing so this subjugates the individual to the governing body- making individuals dependent upone a government.

Sound familiar? It should. You are living it under Obama.

actually, that's kind of butt backward, h. there wouldn't be any need to, as you say, bring personal mattes into the public, if the right didn't try to legislate about those things.

or is no one supposed to respond to having their rights stripped because of someone else's religious beliefs?

I think the Right's legislative efforts have been in response the the Left's legislative efforts to relegate our sons and daughters to the grave.

again... i'm not interested in debating reproductive choice with you except to say what you believe is not what i believe.

and if the right didn't try to impose your religious views on us, no legislation would be necessary at all.

actually, that's kind of butt backward, h. there wouldn't be any need to, as you say, bring personal mattes into the public, if the right didn't try to legislate about those things.

or is no one supposed to respond to having their rights stripped because of someone else's religious beliefs?

I think the Right's legislative efforts have been in response the the Left's legislative efforts to relegate our sons and daughters to the grave.

again... i'm not interested in debating reproductive choice with you except to say what you believe is not what i believe.

and if the right didn't try to impose your religious views on us, no legislation would be necessary at all.
Well thanks- I do respect that of you.

Ma'am, to me this issue has nothing to do with "the Right" or "religious views".

It is about what few people today give credence. And it has nothing to do with conservative ideology or religion.

It's about sons and daughters. Not a crisis of the mind.

Misty, I'm glad you're not ashamed to have had an abortion. It's a very personal choice, and I don't think anyone who makes it should be ashamed of their decision.

Fuck you. I would never kill a baby. You whore

What is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head one too many times as a baby? Why are you such a drama queen?

Starting a thread demanding women who have had an abortion post about it so you can spit on them is one of the most pathetic calls for attention I've ever seen.

You wouldn't be able to write such a post if you'd been aborted.

I have never had an abortion, but I am glad that the CHOICE to have an abortion is available to me. I would keep the baby if I got pregnant, but if the fetus was sick, or severely disabled, I believe I should have the right to decide whether or not I bring that child into the world.

I am glad abortion is legal.

Fuck you. I would never kill a baby. You whore

What is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head one too many times as a baby? Why are you such a drama queen?

Starting a thread demanding women who have had an abortion post about it so you can spit on them is one of the most pathetic calls for attention I've ever seen.

You wouldn't be able to write such a post if you'd been aborted.

Misty, you wouldn't be able to write any of your posts if your parents hadn't had sex when they did.

I have never had an abortion, but I am glad that the CHOICE to have an abortion is available to me. I would keep the baby if I got pregnant, but if the fetus was sick, or severely disabled, I believe I should have the right to decide whether or not I bring that child into the world.

My wife miscarried three months into her first pregnancy. We lost a child, contrary to popular belief.

Four months into her next pregnancy, the doctor informed us that the ultrasound indicated signs of a potential Down's Syndrome dellivery.

He told us to "go down to the coffee shop and discuss your options".

We did just that. And for the next 5 months we were prepared to accept a Down's child- as our child.

Why? It was our lot in life- not our privilege to CHANGE our "lot in life".

You get what I'm saying?

Pro Choice is holding the ultimate Remote Control. All you have to do is press a button and change the channel of YOUR life.

Don't you just love our legislated selfishness?

My unaborted erstwhile "Downs" baby is doing just fine these days, thank you.

My wife miscarried three months into her first pregnancy. We lost a child, contrary to popular belief.

Four months into her next pregnancy, the doctor informed us that the ultrasound indicated signs of a potential Down's Syndrome dellivery.

We did just that. And for the next 5 months we were prepared to accept a Down's child- as our child.

You get what I'm saying?

Pro Choice is holding the ultimate Remote Control. All you have to do is press a button and change the channel of YOUR life.

I am glad you got the right to make that choice, and I am sure your child is much loved and very happy.

You get what I'm saying?

I am glad you got the right to make that choice, and I am sure your child is much loved and very happy.

Don't placate me. Fuck you.

You get what I'm saying?

I am not placating you. I am actually glad your child is doing well. If that somehow insults you, so be it.

If you believe it's your right to have an abortion post your nick here if you've had an abortion. You should not be ashamed if you believe it's your right.

And men post your nick if your girlFriend or wife had an abortion.

Be proud.

what is the purpose of this thread?

did you think it was smart or cute when you started it?

do you think people are gonna reveal their medical history so the board can have at them?

The purpose is that she is just trying to make a point in her simplistic little mind. She's a troll.

I am not placating you. I am actually glad your child is doing well. If that somehow insults you, so be it.

What insults me is your advocacy of the legislated convenience of choice to infanticide.

And tell me if you will, I could have well posted that we chose to terminate pregnancy based upon the doctor's advice of Down's syndrome. Would you have summarily granted congratulations?

Let me clarify- my wife and I were convinced, based upon the doctor's advice- that she would give birth to a child with Down's Syndrome. Did we cut and run out of convenience? "Cut and run" out of convenience. This is precisely what "Choice" is all about. The womb is cut, the parents run.

So there we were- face to face. In the coffee shop. Me, the conservative Republican... my wife the Liberal feminist.

You know what she said to me? She said "we take life as it's dealt".

And that's how we lived the ensuing months.

Christ almighty your kind are so fucking pathetic. Choose me. Above my progeny.
I pitty you.

What insults me is your advocacy of the legislated convenience of choice to infanticide.

And tell me if you will, I could have well posted that we chose to terminate pregnancy based upon the doctor's advice of Down's syndrome. Would you have summarily granted congratulations?

Let me clarify- my wife and I were convinced, based upon the doctor's advice- that she would give birth to a child with Down's Syndrome. Did we cut and run out of convenience? "Cut and run" out of convenience. This is precisely what "Choice" is all about. The womb is cut, the parents run.

So there we were- face to face. In the coffee shop. Me, the conservative Republican... my wife the Liberal feminist.

I pitty you.

You made your choice be happy with it, and stop hating what others do, unless you plan on living other peoples lives for them.

I pitty you.

You made your choice be happy with it, and stop hating what others do, unless you plan on living other peoples lives for them.

I could simpy say fuck you, but I see logic in what you're saying here.

I don't intend to speak for others, but I will say that we as humans have over the years disconnected ourselves from the sense of family and kind... or kindred.

The birth of the human race has recently been debased to an act of inconvenience, and not one of necessity for procreation. In the same vein- our progeny has been relegated to the status of the "inconvenient". And this is what begeta the concept of Choice. A pregnant human being that has been granted by law the decision making process to choose whether or not to grant progenic life, irrespective of the rights of that pre-born.

Men love abortion. They don't have to pay child support. Women who love men who love abortion will do what they are told.

what is the purpose of this thread?
did you think it was smart or cute when you started it?
do you think people are gonna reveal their medical history so the board can have at them?
The purpose is that she is just trying to make a point in her simplistic little mind. She's a troll.
Didn't know you read minds?

I posted it to show that a baby is a gift not something to be torn apart by a vacuum and tossed in a trash bin.

Your angry reaction, calling me a troll, proves that you are sensitive to the fact that having an abortion is a horrible thing but you libs would rather fain outrage at waterboarding a terriorist than admit killing a baby is wrong no matter what

Last edited:

Forum List

Back