Pro choice people unite

Misty, I'm glad you're not ashamed to have had an abortion. It's a very personal choice, and I don't think anyone who makes it should be ashamed of their decision.

Let's see where we are going with this concept. Misty says women should be proud of their decision to hire someone to slaughter their unborn and Amy sez that they shouldn't be ashamed. The issue seems to be deteriorating.

It seems to me that pro choicers want abortions, but they can't live with the shame.

"Pro Choice" is a term of blanketed disguise. It's meant to separate reality in order to assuage the psyche. Sort of like compensating shame, or guilt.

Nowhere else in nature does the female of a species selectively elect to cause the knowledgable cessation of its offspring.

But then, neither birds nor bees have a government to validate their conveniecnes.

In nature some mothers eat their young or simply leave them to die. So the whole "no where in nature" argument is a bit silly.

It seems to me that pro choicers want abortions, but they can't live with the shame.

"Pro Choice" is a term of blanketed disguise. It's meant to separate reality in order to assuage the psyche. Sort of like compensating shame, or guilt.

Nowhere else in nature does the female of a species selectively elect to cause the knowledgable cessation of its offspring.

But then, neither birds nor bees have a government to validate their conveniecnes.

:clap2:

Crisis Pregnancy Centers. I never got it.
Where's the crisis?

Pregnancy is a blessing and a miracle.
The "crisis" resides within the parental units.

Yet who is the victim?

In nature some mothers eat their young or simply leave them to die. So the whole "no where in nature" argument is a bit silly.

Yes you're quite right. And after I hit "submit reply" I knew I'd get such a response.
But aren't we just a tad bit above eating our young?

Where's the crisis?

Yet who is the victim?

Many women see a pregnancy as a crisis, these days. With societal expectations and other factors. The centers try to be a place she can go for real life options, not just an eraser

Crisis Pregnancy Centers are pro life, and pro woman and pro family all the way

When she goes in an abortion clinic. No one comes out unharmed. No one

Crisis Pregnancy Centers are the worst nightmare of naral and PP. Gotta love it.

Last edited:

Yes you're quite right. And after I hit "submit reply" I knew I'd get such a response.

Apparently not

Yes.

Honestly, Im not going to argue abortion in this thread. The OP doesn't deserve to spark an honest debate, when her only goal was to denigrate women who have made a decision she disagrees with.

Where's the crisis?

Yet who is the victim?

Crisis Pregnancy Centers are pro life, and pro woman and pro family all the way

I dint know dat. Thanks, P

I volunteered at one for 4 years. And I ran a satellite on my side of town for another year. Was the best thing I ever did besides give birth to my Son

We all knew that this was a bait an switch, gonna make you a bad person if you did thread. Fucked up people, playing fucked up games.
Fuck you if you don't like what people do. It's a personal matter and you are not needed telling everyone you opionion.
Isn't this the same girl that is going to out the DNC posters?

I bet most of the radical leftie women on the forum would be demonstrating in the street if horses were aborted or cats or dogs. The dirty little secret is that the women who pretend to be independent are really victims of liberal men who convince them to hire someone to terminate the life of their unborn and they suffer with that reality all their lives. They lash out at conservatives because they are filled with guilt. The notion that they should be proud of what they did is ludicrous and the left wing theory that they should support other women who consider killing their unborn is equally crazy.

We all knew that this was a bait an switch, gonna make you a bad person if you did thread. Fucked up people, playing fucked up games.
Fuck you if you don't like what people do. It's a personal matter and you are not needed telling everyone you opionion.

No I believe this was an answer to a thread that amy made

Do you support abortion in the case of rape/incest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

Edit to add- I'm just curious where pro-life people fall on the life scale.

This topic has been hashed over and over and over. Go have an abortion and then make a post about that.

Ah, the "you can't discuss a topic unless you've lived it" argument.

How many abortions have you had?

If you believe it's your right to have an abortion post your nick here if you've had an abortion. You should not be ashamed if you believe it's your right.

And men post your nick if your girlFriend or wife had an abortion.

Be proud.

what is the purpose of this thread?

did you think it was smart or cute when you started it?

do you think people are gonna reveal their medical history so the board can have at them?

the purpose of the idiot's thread is to try to enable her and her little friends to abuse other posters... you know, like they did someone on the board who actually did talk about her choice.

Maybe i don't fully understand your post. But here's what it makes me think about...

Democrats over the decades have taken "personal matters" and thrown them into the national spotlight- abortion being one of many such matters. These societal "taboos" that were once kept secret from the public limelight are now thrust upon the stage.

So the person has become the public. And this is how Democrats divide our sense of Country and Unity and Individuality... by breaking down individualistic morals and mores. Diluting any sense of self responsibility, self accountability, and self worth.

And in doing so this subjugates the individual to the governing body- making individuals dependent upone a government.

Sound familiar? It should. You are living it under Obama.

Maybe i don't fully understand your post. But here's what it makes me think about...

Democrats over the decades have taken "personal matters" and thrown them into the national spotlight- abortion being one of many such matters. These societal "taboos" that were once kept secret from the public limelight are now thrust upon the stage.

So the person has become the public. And this is how Democrats divide our sense of Country and Unity and Individuality... by breaking down individualistic morals and mores. Diluting any sense of self responsibility, self accountability, and self worth.

And in doing so this subjugates the individual to the governing body- making individuals dependent upone a government.

actually, that's kind of butt backward, h. there wouldn't be any need to, as you say, bring personal mattes into the public, if the right didn't try to legislate about those things.

or is no one supposed to respond to having their rights stripped because of someone else's religious beliefs?

actually, that's kind of butt backward, h. there wouldn't be any need to, as you say, bring personal mattes into the public, if the right didn't try to legislate about those things.

or is no one supposed to respond to having their rights stripped because of someone else's religious beliefs?

I think the Right's legislative efforts have been in response the the Left's legislative efforts to relegate our sons and daughters to the grave.

I bet most of the radical leftie women on the forum would be demonstrating in the street if horses were aborted or cats or dogs. The dirty little secret is that the women who pretend to be independent are really victims of liberal men who convince them to hire someone to terminate the life of their unborn and they suffer with that reality all their lives. They lash out at conservatives because they are filled with guilt. The notion that they should be proud of what they did is ludicrous and the left wing theory that they should support other women who consider killing their unborn is equally crazy.

I have never had a woman in my life that I have directed to have an abortion. I do not do that in my family, but what others do with their life is their story.
You can fictionalize it all you want, but that does not make what you say about all, to be true about some.
And let those who are without sin cast the first stone at her.~Jesus.

Yes.

Honestly, Im not going to argue abortion in this thread. The OP doesn't deserve to spark an honest debate, when her only goal was to denigrate women who have made a decision she disagrees with.

Why would admitting you picked your right, your choice, be denigrating?

The right has consistantly done this since Reagan, I believe you have misconstrued what is a right under law, and your belief that it should not be.
How many times have you seen silent protests by the left supporting abortion or throwing the right to abortion into the publics faces like the right has done consistanly?

Forum List

Back