Pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PRO-CHOICE DOES NOT MEAN PRO-ABORTION.

Jim Demint believes pro-choice means the same as pro-abortion but it doesn’t. Pro-choice means you believe a woman has the right to chose to have or not to have an abortion not that you believe in abortion.
I am pro-choice because I believe a woman has the right to chose, and anti-abortion and anti-war because I am against killing. I would not perform an abortion, advise one to have an abortion or personally have an abortion.
It is not up to me to say a woman cannot have an abortion and a soldier cannot go to war, but my taxes should not be used for either.
Our being attacked on 9-11 was not enough for us to declare war on Afghanistan or Iraq and kill thousands of innocent men, women and children.. GOD say vengeance is his and not ours.

Hello...I'm from planet Earth. We use words very precisely, on your planet do words mean anything? If they do how about a dictionary?

I'm not sure you can have it both ways. If you're against all killing then you can't believe that it's alright for women to have the right to choose whether or not to kill an unborn child.

As to the military, you should be damned glad we have them. There are people who have served in the military who have never seen one minute of war and killing. Their job is to protect this country and the rights of its citizens ... including the right to spit on them and revile them. My son reminds me of this every time I start bitching to him about some new leftist assault on the military.

they fight tooth and nail to be able to abort anytime they feel like it.. pro choice means exactly pro abortion,, but choice is a nicer sounding word than abortion,, don't piss down our backs and tell us it is raining.. we know better.

I'm not sure you can have it both ways. If you're against all killing then you can't believe that it's alright for women to have the right to choose whether or not to kill an unborn child.

As to the military, you should be damned glad we have them. There are people who have served in the military who have never seen one minute of war and killing. Their job is to protect this country and the rights of its citizens ... including the right to spit on them and revile them. My son reminds me of this every time I start bitching to him about some new leftist assault on the military.
Please, give me an instance of leftist assault on the military.
The wingnuts just held up a vote to fund the war.

Jim Demint believes pro-choice means the same as pro-abortion but it doesn’t. Pro-choice means you believe a woman has the right to chose to have or not to have an abortion not that you believe in abortion.
I am pro-choice because I believe a woman has the right to chose, and anti-abortion and anti-war because I am against killing. I would not perform an abortion, advise one to have an abortion or personally have an abortion.
It is not up to me to say a woman cannot have an abortion and a soldier cannot go to war, but my taxes should not be used for either.
Our being attacked on 9-11 was not enough for us to declare war on Afghanistan or Iraq and kill thousands of innocent men, women and children.. GOD say vengeance is his and not ours.

One could also say....

PRO-CHOICE DOES NOT MEAN PRO-MURDER...

Would you then favor the same penalties for abortion as for murder.....?

I don't believe that I've ever seen and Pro-Choice people demonstrating in favor of upholding the rights of the unborn. While they sit around and chant about being Pro-Choice doesn't mean they favor abortion, I've never seen otherwise. If it quacks and shits through feathers, I do believe it's a duck. Same for Pro-Choice folks. I'm inclined to believe the same way that WillowTree does. Sorry. I think you're full of feces. Try to sell this song and dance elsewhere.

I'm pro-choice on murder to because who am I to inhibit someone else's freedom when it comes to this regard.

I don't believe that I've ever seen and Pro-Choice people demonstrating in favor of upholding the rights of the unborn. While they sit around and chant about being Pro-Choice doesn't mean they favor abortion, I've never seen otherwise. If it quacks and shits through feathers, I do believe it's a duck. Same for Pro-Choice folks. I'm inclined to believe the same way that WillowTree does. Sorry. I think you're full of feces. Try to sell this song and dance elsewhere.

Exaclty. Pro-choice is just a nice word to make it sound like you are upholding someone's freedom but in reality it is in favor of abortion.

Consider this, from the moment of conception an individual and their unique characteristics are established, their personal DNA will remain until they turn to dust.

Last edited:

You should look into you was holding up the defense spending bill this last week!:razz:

Shouldn't pro-life be anti death penalty? Anti war?

No because executing a criminal or fighting a war that protects America is not the same thing as killing the innocent. That is like saying that because someone supports the death penalty also supports the murderer's right to commit the actions that got him the death penalty in the first place.

No because executing a criminal or fighting a war that protects America is not the same thing as killing the innocent. That is like saying that because someone supports the death penalty also supports the murderer's right to commit the actions that got him the death penalty in the first place.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
So it is alright to kill someone, as long as you have a good reason?

Lets say that you are about to be robbed, raped and murdered by a crazed guy who has terrorized your neighborhood. You can't escape, your only option is to kill the guy or die horribly hoping he leaves your children unharmed.

Do you kill the criminal or let him murder everyone?

Please, give me an instance of leftist assault on the military.
The wingnuts just held up a vote to fund the war.

Assualt is not limited to physical assault. Verbal abuse can be (and is) considered verbal assault. Everytime some leftist asshat verbalizes distain, hatred, make death wishes for our military, and on and on ad nauseum they are making assaults. But don't worry - the military is there to protect your right to do this to them.

Lets say that you are about to be robbed, raped and murdered by a crazed guy who has terrorized your neighborhood. You can't escape, your only option is to kill the guy or die horribly hoping he leaves your children unharmed.

Do you kill the criminal or let him murder everyone?

Well, in a case like this human nature's will to continue living kicks in and any action taken to assure his or her continued existence is called self-defense. I don't think a victim in this situation would plead guilty to murder nor go to confession on a daily basis to cleanse his sins. People can talk all they want - when they are the victim it's a different story. They have no idea what they will do or be capable of doing to survive.

Forum List

Back