Pro Choice Attacks A Minor (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children should be kept away from harassing innocent women
Killing children is not enough, you want to punch them too?

Democrats hate kids.

no. we hate radical religious loons who think violence against doctors and abusing women is ok.

I despise jerks and thugs who HARASS people seeking medical help------btw----it is illegal

Cite the law.

all harassment is illegal. yes?

or should women be subjected to abuse that a man would never tolerate?

no. we hate radical religious loons who think violence against doctors and abusing women is ok.

I despise jerks and thugs who HARASS people seeking medical help------btw----it is illegal

Cite the law.

HIPAA and the medical ethics known to decent physcians for THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Oh, please! That is the dumbest piece of shit you have ever posted. A woman going into an abortion clinic is having their medical history exposed by the clinic or the doctors.

Please try again. That was a complete and utter failure. I want to see you fail again and again!

"MEDICAL HISTORY EXPOSED"???? gross violation of
state and federal law in the USA and ETHICS OF THE MILLENNIA!!!

Your reading skills are failing you again. I'll type this slowly so maybe you'll understand if you read it just as slowly!

How is a woman walking into an abortion clinic having her medical history exposed by the clinic and/or the doctors if she is out on the street outside the clinic and has not even gone in yet?

Try explaining your logic in this matter.

It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children
should be kept away from harassing innocent women who are
facing the hard decision of abortion-------or sterilization ---or any
tragic medical treatment. Abortion is a hard decision that women
face MOSTLY BECAUSE OF TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Feel free to ask me how I know
Okay I'm asking... Let's hear this tragic story...

there are millions of tragic stories-----and millions of lumps of shit like you, who dance on the misery of the victims. I have worked in hospitals for more than 50 years----I know shit like you

there are millions of tragic stories-----and millions of lumps of shit like you, who dance on the misery of the victims. I have worked in hospitals for more than 50 years----I know shit like you
Stories... Let's hear em...

Your solution is to create more victims. And those victims will never recover from being murdered...

exploitation of the "stories" of patients who are victims of shit like you-----is actually---unethical

exploitation of the "stories" of patients who are victims of shit like you-----is actually---unethical
You ain't got shit... I thought as much...

I don't condone punching 15 year old girls, but I'll laugh at videos of it happening. :dunno:

so she's a crack whore because she was going to a medical facility....

you losers should be a thousand miles away from any legislation or policy affecting women. you hate women.
I hate stupid slutty women, if you're going to be a slut at least protect yourself from getting pregnant, but I guess that's to much to ask of them

They should change the name from abortion clinic to whore clinic

This will give liberals a chubby

15-year-old Purity Thomas was demonstrating outside the abortion clinic with the pro-life group Students for Life of America. Thomas was reportedly speaking and praying with women outside the clinic when an angry women walked up to her and punched her. The force of the punch caused Thomas to fall to the ground.

Scumbags. The people who like killing babies have no problem attacking other people as well. They don't believe in human rights.

so she's a crack whore because she was going to a medical facility....

you losers should be a thousand miles away from any legislation or policy affecting women. you hate women.
I hate stupid slutty women, if you're going to be a slut at least protect yourself from getting pregnant, but I guess that's to much to ask of them

They should change the name from abortion clinic to whore clinic
"Human Trafficking Center"
"Dead Baby Processing Center"
"Sex Slave Processing Center"

The people who work there get kickbacks for convincing women to kill their babies. And the bigger the babies the more $$ they get.

What sort of people do you think that attracks?

Poor, stupid, brutal people.

I suspect the animal who punched that girl worked in the clinic.

The tragedy is that suckups like irosie believe every story they're told by drug addicts, pimps, and traffickers.

It helps that they get kickbacks from them, so *assisting* human traffickers, pimps, perverted dads to scrape the uteruses of underaged, drugged, or just captive, victims can be quite rewarding.

I suspect the animal who punched that girl worked in the clinic.

I suspect that you would be happy to harass young women
who are driven by the circumstances of their lives to undergo
an abortion. You would probably love to hold up big billboard signs of bloody blobs of gauze to "prove" how
barbaric is abortion----done up in fire-engine red-----anything to deepen their pain

Don't punch a little girl just because she's trying to help the whores

Abortion is a hard decision that women face MOSTLY BECAUSE OF TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Because you're one of them?

nope-----I never had an abortion-----I did have one spontaneous "miscarriage" Doctors call what you call an "abortion"----an "INDUCED ABORTION" when it happens by itself it is called "spontaneous abortion" "miscarriage" is kinda like slang. Lots of pregnancies end in "miscarriage"-------some people who lose pregnancies do not
even know they were pregnant and called it "delayed menses" <<<< polite terminology. I calculated that the
pregnancy I lost was probably no more than a six week
thing. I have worked in hospitals long enough to have seen
lots of really disgusting idiots amongst the non-patients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back