Pro Bowl illustrates the future of the NFL

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
No kick offs, no blitzes, no AFC, no NFC. The Miss Universe Pageant is more exciting.

Pick an adjective. Lame

I rather go to the PLUS SIZE NUDIE BAR for women over 40 than watch any second of the probowl

It was REALLY a mistake to take the game out of Hawaii.

Hawaii is one of the premier vacation destinations on the planet.

AZ nigga ppuuullleeezzz!!!!! What a joke!

Then instead of trying to get the biggest audience with a ABC, NBC, FOX or CBS delivery they put it on ESPN. Stupid..!!! Why not just show it on Pay For View ???? Morons !!!

The people in charge of the Pro Bowl must REALLY be in charge of making sure it gets dropped altogether.

Then instead of trying to get the biggest audience with a ABC, NBC, FOX or CBS delivery they put it on ESPN. Stupid..!!! Why not just show it on Pay For View ???? Morons !!!

The people in charge of the Pro Bowl must REALLY be in charge of making sure it gets dropped altogether.

And they think putting it on before the SB will get more viewers lol

I believe the NFL wants to phase out the Pro-Bowl. It isn't the money maker it was decades ago. The game can't afford to pay the players enough to justify any possible injury they could get. Nowadays the top players can make more than a million a game without even making the playoffs. I think they pay the players something like $40,000 to the winners and half that to the losers. That's why so many name players pass on going to the Pro-Bowl.

well thankfully it was for this year and next year its going back there but that wont make no difference to me.

the pro bowl is already a joke even with it being played in hawaii the fact the idiots have it one week before the superbowl instead of one week after it like the good old days when you got to see the very best players play.:rolleyes-41:

for the second year in a row we dont get to see the very best players on the filed many of them being seahawk players because of this.

No kick offs, no blitzes, no AFC, no NFC. The Miss Universe Pageant is more exciting.

Pick an adjective. Lame
i cant believe you even bothered to watch this joke game.the pro bowl is even more of a joke now than before because of those rules in the fact it is one week before the superbowl depriving us of getting to see the best players on the field the fact many of them are seahawk players.

I tuned in for a split second just cause i was flipping channels and i was thinking because of the title of the thread,you were going to talk about their joke uniforms they wore.if those disco girl uniforms are what we are going to see for the future,then god help us all.barf city.

i had been taping the game the last few years just to look at the sights of hawaii since they dont want the best players out there anymore putting the game on a week before the superbowl and this gives me even more incentive to skip through the game and just look at the sights of hawaii.

Forum List

Back