pro-baby killers I mean pro-choice people are a joke

O.K. a question for the OP. So you are against ALL abortion RIGHT!!!??? Mothers life, irrelevant, incest/rape, irrelevant, horribly deformed fetus irrelevant RIGHT!!!???

If the "BABY" is a human being at conception then HOW can you make ANY exception even when the life of the mother at risk.

If that bundle of cells has ALL the rights of a citizen of the USA then their should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION to it having the right to be born.

You see the problem is you are FING Hypocrits that make up your OWN rules as you go along and want to ENFORCE your beliefs on EVERYONE ELSE.

I have a Question... Is there a Documented Case of Abortion Saving a Mother's Life?...

Because even HILLARY! Conceded there wasn't back during the Debates about PBA...

:)

peace...

No, but that would be impossible since the baby inside the mother would not have been given the chance to kill the mom first :razz: :eusa_angel:

But seriously, there is no documented cases that I know of, and I have been on the right side of life actively fighting for the innocent lives of the babies for years

I also see it as a culture that has not only one victim, but many.

One killed and one wounded. And the repercussions are great and many

And JD, has not quoted any scipture for me. According to her. God wants nothing, but for us to be happy, even if it means killing our own? :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
O.K. a question for the OP. So you are against ALL abortion RIGHT!!!??? Mothers life, irrelevant, incest/rape, irrelevant, horribly deformed fetus irrelevant RIGHT!!!???

If the "BABY" is a human being at conception then HOW can you make ANY exception even when the life of the mother at risk.

If that bundle of cells has ALL the rights of a citizen of the USA then their should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION to it having the right to be born.

You see the problem is you are FING Hypocrits that make up your OWN rules as you go along and want to ENFORCE your beliefs on EVERYONE ELSE.

I have a Question... Is there a Documented Case of Abortion Saving a Mother's Life?...

Because even HILLARY! Conceded there wasn't back during the Debates about PBA...

peace...

No, but that would be impossible since the baby inside the mother would not have been given the chance to kill the mom first :razz: :eusa_angel:

But seriously, there is no documented cases that I know of, and I have been on the right side of life actively fighting for the innocent lives of the babies for years

That italicized comment is very true.. So would you prefer that we let this happen, that we take a 9 to 1 chance of dying to living, and allow it to happen, and prove that YES women DO die during full term labor and during pre term labor.. And YES, aborting the pregnancy would ABSOLUTELY save this woman, or at least reduce her chances of death to 1:16,000 rather than leaving it at 9:1. Yeah, I would say that these statistics are overall pretty indicative that a womans life is most definitely SAVED, then. And why would you care anyways? You are only blinded by your biological reaction to the fact that its limbs and eyes, and hair and all that are more fully formed later in the pregnancy than they were earlier. Why do you people claim to base things on fact, when it is clear that the only basis of any pro-lifer's argument in this thread is on emotion and rhetoric??

That is actually sometimes (but not often times) true- with all the PTSD that some abortion recipients have for being treated like shit and called murderers and what not, by asshole pro haters, that is. Being lied to, told that they have (or rather, that they SHOULD have) PASS- a fake condition, proven fraudulent by the APA themselves. PASS is just the pro lifers way of reassigning blame for their hate speech and behavior. Pro lifers LOVE to say that in some cases, people who have abortions and commit suicide within a couple of years, it MUST be attributed to the fake condition of PASS- when in actuality, it is more likely caused by so called "pro lifers" and the hate that eats away at the heart and soul ANY reasonable person.. You make these VAGUE comments and have NOTHING to back them up with, and they are only intended as a way of utilizing power and control, nothing more. Not facts, not even compassion. You should be ashamed of yourself for falling into a role of being led by the ear, and becoming a puppet of the pro hate agenda. Did you think this was wise or useful??

And JD, has not quoted any scipture for me. According to her. God wants nothing, but for us to be happy, even if it means killing our own? :eusa_hand:

I have, SEVERAL times, and EACH time, y'all just ignore it and pretend I havent. In the link below, is the post in which there are three other linked posts.. Pay attention, now.. =)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...o-choice-people-are-a-joke-4.html#post1643803

Dont ignore it. My next post having to remind y'all of these handful of ignored posts will link each one of them, and also quote the content, which is sure to cause someone to start a whole new thread, instead of responding to the substance and fact referred to them here. Of course..

Typi-fucking-cal.

No answer to my VERY fair question. Because you REFUSE to acknowledge that your "IDEALS" make you posirion a TOTAL joke because you keep claiming that "AT CONCEPTION" a baby is a HUMAN BEING so why should a "HUMAN BABY" be murered because of how it was conceived. Why is that complete innocent be denied a chance to live?

OH AND please TRY TO ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

peace...

That italicized comment is very true.. So would you prefer that we let this happen, that we take a 9 to 1 chance of dying to living, and allow it to happen, and prove that YES women DO die during full term labor and during pre term labor.. And YES, aborting the pregnancy would ABSOLUTELY save this woman, or at least reduce her chances of death to 1:16,000 rather than leaving it at 9:1. Yeah, I would say that these statistics are overall pretty indicative that a womans life is most definitely SAVED, then. And why would you care anyways? You are only blinded by your biological reaction to the fact that its limbs and eyes, and hair and all that are more fully formed later in the pregnancy than they were earlier. Why do you people claim to base things on fact, when it is clear that the only basis of any pro-lifer's argument in this thread is on emotion and rhetoric??

That is actually sometimes (but not often times) true- with all the PTSD that some abortion recipients have for being treated like shit and called murderers and what not, by asshole pro haters, that is. Being lied to, told that they have (or rather, that they SHOULD have) PASS- a fake condition, proven fraudulent by the APA themselves. PASS is just the pro lifers way of reassigning blame for their hate speech and behavior. Pro lifers LOVE to say that in some cases, people who have abortions and commit suicide within a couple of years, it MUST be attributed to the fake condition of PASS- when in actuality, it is more likely caused by so called "pro lifers" and the hate that eats away at the heart and soul ANY reasonable person.. You make these VAGUE comments and have NOTHING to back them up with, and they are only intended as a way of utilizing power and control, nothing more. Not facts, not even compassion. You should be ashamed of yourself for falling into a role of being led by the ear, and becoming a puppet of the pro hate agenda. Did you think this was wise or useful??

I have, SEVERAL times, and EACH time, y'all just ignore it and pretend I havent. In the link below, is the post in which there are three other linked posts.. Pay attention, now.. =)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...o-choice-people-are-a-joke-4.html#post1643803

Dont ignore it. My next post having to remind y'all of these handful of ignored posts will link each one of them, and also quote the content, which is sure to cause someone to start a whole new thread, instead of responding to the substance and fact referred to them here. Of course..

Typi-fucking-cal.

The italicized comment was sarcasm you goofy person :lol:

Your blathering, and incoherent postings on this subject show lots of ignorance on the subject.

As I said before I have no patence for people who use God as an excuse to justify killing millions of babies, that is not only a lie from the pit of hell but it is also stupid

You do not deserve my time nor my efforts to show you your errors.
And by the way, I clicked the link you provided for biblical justification, but it must be invisible. Or you use a bible from NARAL or something.

As for PTSD, you , are also extremely ignorant on that subject. It is NOT caused by people calling them murderes, they know what they have done and destroyed the natural affection that is innate in a woman, that is called PAS

It is caused by guilt, she may first go into denial even for years. The far reaching consequences always manifests itself sonner or later, she becomes angry and even rageful, against herself and any futre relationships. It has zero to do with politics, but the ripping of her own soul.

Mothers are one of the most powerful and great things on this earth, and to deny yourself of that God given gift, you have essentially denied your own future, as well as the future of the child, and the woman who has aborted any of her children eventually realizes this

Typi-fucking-cal.

Your blathering, and incoherent postings on this subject show lots of ignorance on the subject.

As I said before I have no patence for people who use God as an excuse to justify killing millions of babies, that is not only a lie from the pit of hell but it is also stupid

And by the way, I clicked the link you provided for biblical justification, but it must be invisible. Or you use a bible from NARAL or something.

As for PTSD, you , are also extremely ignorant on that subject. It is NOT caused by people calling them murderes, they know what they have done and destroyed the natural affection that is innate in a woman, that is called PAS

It is caused by guilt, she may first go into denial even for years. The far reaching consequences always manifests itself sonner or later, she becomes angry and even rageful, against herself and any futre relationships. It has zero to do with politics, but the ripping of her own soul.

Mothers are one of the most powerful and great things on this earth, and to deny yourself of that God given gift, you have essentially denied your own future, as well as the future of the child, and the woman who has aborted any of her children eventually realizes this

So you are saying that much of the guilt of getting an abortion does NOT come from protesters calling her a MURDERER and harrasing her with a brutality rarely seen from other protesters?

And ONCE AGAIN how do you justify abortion in ANY circumstances?

peace...

Typi-fucking-cal.

Typi-fucking-cal.

So you are saying that much of the guilt of getting an abortion does NOT come from protesters calling her a MURDERER and harrasing her with a brutality rarely seen from other protesters?

And ONCE AGAIN how do you justify abortion in ANY circumstances?

I NEVER justify abortion in any context. I despise the agenda of NARAL and PP. They are tools for evil. They have a hand in the so called progresse of the left.

NARAL and PP, and any laws upholding infanticide. Is part of destroying our country

Well at least I can respect you as someone who is against abortion in ALL cases. Including RAPE, INCEST, HEALTH of the mother, and MASSIVE deformities found during ultra sound. Is that the position you are taking and if so how much PTSD do you think a woman would have to endure to continue a pregnancy that CONSTANTLY reminds her of her brutal violation? How about the SHAME of incest? Or perhaps sentencing the mother to death because of a high risk pregnancy?

You can get back to me on that.

I will, but for now, I have a life to live, you know grocery shopping, cleaning house, raking the leaves, mudane stuff like that, I may even take my sone to lunch

See ya later, if I do not get to distracted with "living" ;)

Typi-fucking-cal.

And by the way, I clicked the link you provided for biblical justification, but it must be invisible. Or you use a bible from NARAL or something.[/quote]

LOL So in other words, rather than take the 3 seconds it takes to go back a few pages, just because the link is not working (according to you) it is preferable to just personally attack me? OK.. Typical.

No it is not.. Here are TWO opinions showing that there are no lasting mental health effects of abortion. You only believe in PAS because a bunch of lying anti abortion websites have pronounced it so.. Get your own brain, please.

* (The APA group) Adler, Russo, Major, David et al. "Psychological responses after abortion." Science, April 1990, 248: 41-44.

* Stotland NL. The myth of the abortion trauma syndrome. Commentary. JAMA. 1992 Oct 21;268(15):2078-9.

Actually, it is talk like this, shaming, demeaning, and essentially exploiting a political view, at the injury of another, with the use of verbal and emotional ABUSE that can lead to PTSD-

Complex post traumatic stress disorder (complex ptsd, pdsd, shell shock, nervous shock, combat fatigue), symptoms and the difference between mental illness and psychiatric injury explained

Enlighten yourself.

You can get back to me on that.

I will, but for now, I have a life to live, you know grocery shopping, cleaning house, raking the leaves, mudane stuff like that, I may even take my sone to lunch

See ya later, if I do not get to distracted with "living" ;)

Sounds to me a lot more like you don't want to answer the question but don't worry I will be sure to ask you again.

Forum List

Back