pro-baby killers I mean pro-choice people are a joke

they support, condone and emotionally aid and abet baby killers

they are scum

Much as I agree with the evils of abortion, we do live in a free country. Freedom has its price and part of that price is the rather horrific fact that we do not have the right to tell someone else how to live. This goes against everything I believe in but, there it is. The cost of supporting the fundamental prinicples of our nation is we must allow others to choose their own paths.

But you are Negating one Person, if not (2) in that Equation...

A Woman is not Solo in Pregnancy...

There is another Human inside of her, and VERY Early this Human has a Heartbeat.

Nobody is Avocating doing ANYTHING with the Mothers Body, but she Ceased to be an Individual when she Conceived....

It's the Body inside that Needs Equal Protection Under Law.

The 3rd Party is the Father... Unless the Female is Mary, there is a Father in the Situation.

Telling someone else how to Live is one thing, wanting the Execution of Millions of Babies for Convenience to STOP, is another.

:)

peace...

im sorry you made a mistake, but by having an abortion you didnt take responsibility, you deferred responsibility, and you took the life of an innocent child

That is very untrue.. Unless you want to apply that same logic to treating any of the following conditions, and say that knowing the potential risks involved with taking part in an activity means that the person should not seek treatment for the unwanted or unintended, treatable results that they might experience..

Such as:

Lung cancer, caused by smoking (the person knew the risks of smoking- so by your own logic, they should not be treated for the cancer!)
A broken bone, caused playing contact sports (They knew there was a potential risk of getting injured. No casts or bone setting for them! All activities come with risks, and it is simply unacceptable that a person get fixed the consequences for their own stupidity of playing football.)
Being treated for birth complications (Hey she knew that carrying the baby to term came with certain risks- women should always give birth at home, because they should know better than to seek medical assistance. No more C-sections, either!!)
Getting shot while hunting- (Even though it was an accident, there is an obvious risk of getting shot if you go hunting with your buddies. Men who get shot hunting, knew the inherent dangers of hunting. They should not be awarded treatment. Make them suffer!! Its immoral to hunt anyways)

ETC...

You see why this is such a ridiculous assertion? You cannot be objective in this discussion, if you think that the risk of an activity is somehow equal to making someone suffer the unwanted or damaging results of that risk.

people who smoke arent hurting other people, only themselves, while an abortion ends a human life

I dont believe in abortions, but im not putting a gun to your head, nor am i saying your going to hell, so i dont get your point

im sorry you made a mistake, but by having an abortion you didnt take responsibility, you deferred responsibility, and you took the life of an innocent child

That is very untrue.. Unless you want to apply that same logic to treating any of the following conditions, and say that knowing the potential risks involved with taking part in an activity means that the person should not seek treatment for the unwanted or unintended, treatable results that they might experience..

Such as:

Lung cancer, caused by smoking (the person knew the risks of smoking- so by your own logic, they should not be treated for the cancer!)
A broken bone, caused playing contact sports (They knew there was a potential risk of getting injured. No casts or bone setting for them! All activities come with risks, and it is simply unacceptable that a person get fixed the consequences for their own stupidity of playing football.)
Being treated for birth complications (Hey she knew that carrying the baby to term came with certain risks- women should always give birth at home, because they should know better than to seek medical assistance. No more C-sections, either!!)
Getting shot while hunting- (Even though it was an accident, there is an obvious risk of getting shot if you go hunting with your buddies. Men who get shot hunting, knew the inherent dangers of hunting. They should not be awarded treatment. Make them suffer!! Its immoral to hunt anyways)

ETC...

You see why this is such a ridiculous assertion? You cannot be objective in this discussion, if you think that the risk of an activity is somehow equal to making someone suffer the unwanted or damaging results of that risk.

Aborting the baby is a much better solution than an unwed teen having the baby before shes ready for that kind of responsibility. Besides, i doubt the fetus cared or even had the ability to care, so its a vitcimless crime in my opinion.

Much as I agree with the evils of abortion, we do live in a free country. Freedom has its price and part of that price is the rather horrific fact that we do not have the right to tell someone else how to live. This goes against everything I believe in but, there it is. The cost of supporting the fundamental prinicples of our nation is we must allow others to choose their own paths.

Freedom, does not constitute government sanctioned abortion, bought and paid for with our tax dollars.

If a so called doctor wants to do abortions and a so called Mom wants to delete her mistake, then let then do it on their own time and money. in the so called back alley abortion clinics, which by the way were'nt as prolific as the margaret sanger worshipers wants everyone to think

The abortion industry is as corrupt as ACORN, and any other leftist organization. It is all about the money. And those who are cool with it, have grown up in the culture of death and selfish desire.

Any country that is ok with the murder of innocent babies, for any reason, is a country destined for ruin

Soo, what you are saying is basically that you are upset about abortion in general because you feel that abortion is murder or equates to death. Well, no offense intended here, but that is a bunch of hyperbole, to say that someone is committing a crime of murder, when they are doing something perfectly legal, especially when miscarriages at the fault (known or unknown) of a woman or man doing something potentially harmful, are not viewed as the "deaths" of "living people".. or are anything which may have legal consequence. Losing a pregnancy by fault or just default (lol this may be a poor choice of words, but they are meant to be constructive) is not something that would subject the woman to a body cavity search, or any other even warranted examination of her body. If you feel that abortion equates to killing, then do you also agree that all miscarriages and stillbirths should also subject the woman to bodily examinations, to find evidence? After all, a person's body is not excluded from evidence where privacy is concerned.. Or else we wouldn't have warranted DNA tests and suspect line ups.

I will now refer you to my last two posts which might help you to put the idea of when a person becomes living into a better context, emotionally and (IDK if you are religious but hopefully) religiously. God actually prefers family planning to people having too many children in vanity, and not being happy about it... And the post just above yours shows how life begins, not at conception, but the first time the born infant breathes. Life can also begin AGAIN if someone who is dead is specifically breathed into through their nostrils. Air is the life-force that we need- air in our lungs.

:eusa_eh:

Little Miss JD_28 proved the title of the thread pretty good, don't ya think :lol:

And where do you get the idea that, "God actually prefers family planning to people having too many children in vanity, and not being happy about it..."??? That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard of. Is that a new religion?

Good grief, I no longer have trhe patience for the stupidity that some people spew, in the hopes that they look smart or something :cuckoo:

Little Miss JD_28 proved the title of the thread pretty good, don't ya think :lol:

And where do you get the idea that, "God actually prefers family planning to people having too many children in vanity, and not being happy about it..."??? That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard of. Is that a new religion?

Good grief, I no longer have trhe patience for the stupidity that some people spew, in the hopes that they look smart or something :cuckoo:

Since you have no reasonable or biblical based arguments (like the many I posted before here in this thread, on this very page) then you resort to personally attacking me?

Typical.. :lol:

Attack all you want- your ignorance towards the bible and God's teachings are your problem, not mine, not Roe's...

:cool:

Since you have no reasonable or biblical based arguments (like the many I posted before here in this thread, on this very page) then you resort to personally attacking me?

Attack all you want- your ignorance towards the bible and God's teachings are your problem, not mine, not Roe's...

I am prolife, and have little patience for this kind of rhetoric.

Please quote scripture where the Bible says that He "prefers family planning for our happiness" Thank you

I am sure it will be a long wait.

Woe to the nations that shed innocent blood

Are you pro abortion, or prolife?

If you make excuses for abortion, on a Biblical basis, you are dead wrong.

Maybe you will show me where I misread your statements, maybe I missed something

I am prolife, and have little patience for this kind of rhetoric.

Its not rhetoric.. its fact. When confronted with facts, YOUR side throws out the rhetoric.

Please quote scripture where the Bible says that He "prefers family planning for our happiness" Thank you

I am sure I have, just go back to page 2 or 3.. Nobody wants to respond to those posts.

I am sure it will be a long wait.

Yes, I have been waiting a long time for a substantive response to those posts.. lol

Woe to the nations that shed innocent blood

Like, all the people in Iraq that we have killed?? That is what is meant by that..

Are you pro abortion, or prolife?

I am pro life, pro choice. Life begins when a person takes his or her first breath of air- That is what the bible says. I can post 100x as much biblical content that supports family planning than you can, which claims to not- and you do it by TWISTING. All I have to do is post scripture, not twist it around.

If you make excuses for abortion, on a Biblical basis, you are dead wrong.

If you hate in God's name, on a Biblical basis- you are dead wrong. And if you go around teaching falsehoods based on what you have *heard* is the truth, rather than ACTIVELY SEEKING the truth, the way the bible teaches you to do, YOU are also dead wrong.

Maybe you will show me where I misread your statements, maybe I missed something

OK I will find my posts and link them here.. It may be another thread, I am not sure, so BRB

The scriptural -only post was in another thread, still in this sub-forum, of course, but I also have two from this thread that went unanswered.

From "pro lifers are a joke" or whatever thread it was, they are all the same..
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/91206-pro-lifers-are-a-joke-8.html#post1638838

From this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...o-choice-people-are-a-joke-3.html#post1639748

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...o-choice-people-are-a-joke-3.html#post1633633

Last edited:
You would start by taking away the rights of ONE group of people but it NEVER ends there. What say you about the FACT that many "at risk" women will try to get back alley abortions or try to cause a miscarriage through drug and or alcohol abuse. Would those types of women be INTERNED until they give birth? Fed housed given medical attention but ALL of it AGAINST THEIR WILL.

You would start by taking away the rights of ONE group of people but it NEVER ends there. What say you about the FACT that many "at risk" women will try to get back alley abortions or try to cause a miscarriage through drug and or alcohol abuse. Would those types of women be INTERNED until they give birth? Fed housed given medical attention but ALL of it AGAINST THEIR WILL.

Exactly.. And when a woman miscarries, or has a stillbirth, would people LOOK for "foul play"?

Would smoking pregnant woman be charged with child abuse??

Its all just so ludacris. Talk about being a bunch of asshats in the name of the one virtue they think they have- being "pro life" ONLY towards the abortion movement, and nothing else.

Consistency really seems to help a cause, lol

O.K. a question for the OP. So you are against ALL abortion RIGHT!!!??? Mothers life, irrelevant, incest/rape, irrelevant, horribly deformed fetus irrelevant RIGHT!!!???

If the "BABY" is a human being at conception then HOW can you make ANY exception even when the life of the mother at risk.

If that bundle of cells has ALL the rights of a citizen of the USA then their should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION to it having the right to be born.

You see the problem is you are FING Hypocrits that make up your OWN rules as you go along and want to ENFORCE your beliefs on EVERYONE ELSE.

No, i believe their always exceptions to a rule.

And do believe in the exceptions you listed.

One can be against abortion, but make room for some reasons.

I dont like it being used as birth control

O.K. a question for the OP. So you are against ALL abortion RIGHT!!!??? Mothers life, irrelevant, incest/rape, irrelevant, horribly deformed fetus irrelevant RIGHT!!!???

If the "BABY" is a human being at conception then HOW can you make ANY exception even when the life of the mother at risk.

If that bundle of cells has ALL the rights of a citizen of the USA then their should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION to it having the right to be born.

You see the problem is you are FING Hypocrits that make up your OWN rules as you go along and want to ENFORCE your beliefs on EVERYONE ELSE.

I have a Question... Is there a Documented Case of Abortion Saving a Mother's Life?...

Because even HILLARY! Conceded there wasn't back during the Debates about PBA...

:)

peace...

No, i believe their always exceptions to a rule.

And do believe in the exceptions you listed.

One can be against abortion, but make room for some reasons.

I dont like it being used as birth control

So the rule is "Thou shalt not murder", and you apply this unilaterally across the board to the choice of having an abortion.. with exceptions???

Soooo.. It is okay for a woman to choose to so called "murder" her "baby", as long as she has been raped, either by a family member or a non family member... In this case, the shedding of "innocent blood" is warranted and just????

You don't think that the choice to abort versus the choice to give birth and put up for adoption, a fetus that is the result of rape is murder, though, WHY?

Because YOU HAVE CHOSEN the position that rape is more reasonable for a person to choose to not want to be pregnant, than a person who already has 5 kids, having an abortion because they dont want more?

Here is how it works, then..

YOU ARE PRO CHOICE.. You can call yourself pro life all you want, but you are only lying to yourself.

You have already determined certain situations that you THINK would cause a woman or family to choose against childbirth to be warranted, reasonable, and just. There are certain other reasons that you have determined would NOT be reasonable or justified.

GOOD. That is a start. That is how pro choicers are too. We do not think that every pregnancy should be aborted. That is ridiculous. We do think that EACH individual has a set of values that they weigh their decisions against, and make a choice that THEY will deem worthy, justified and right.

Not everyone is going to agree with everyone elses's reasons... I dont always agree with rape being a justifiable reason to abort, even. A person can begin to be raped halfway through consensual sex, if they say no, and the other person continues without concern.. so it would be impossible to tell if the baby was the product of the rape or the consensual sex.

I don't agree that abortion is murder, or that anything dies as a result of it. Believing this is a logical fallacy. Even you must admit this, because even YOU can find reasons that "murder" can be acceptable.. And all of those reasons are based on your personal values.

All pro choicers want is for you to not expect the whole world or the whole country to have the same values, the same lifestyle, or even the same wants and needs that you have, that would cause you to be okay with abortion in one situation, and not okay with it in another, completely different situation, that you just might not be able to relate to.

Last edited:
So a crack smoking prostitute with HIV should carry the baby to term? With modern treatment the baby, despite being severely brain damaged, might survive long enough to reproduce, and isn't that what it's all about?
As for the "Documented case showing" blah blah
What constitutes proof an abortion saved the life of the mother? If such a case were posted, and given the diverse medical cases where such is the situation(I believe JD posted several of them) it stands to reason that the proof would have to be mathematical, not instance.
Pregnancies of type A have a survival rate of X.
If enough people with Type A pregnancies got an abortion the probability that at least one woman's life life was saved by the abortion approaches certainty.
Of course that's not enough for some people is it. So I'll ask them - can they PROVE that incarcerating people who take certain actions makes society as a whole better? Not just assert, not appeal to "common sense" not claim it is obvious, but PROVE absolutely that it is the case? Then I'll go one further; can you Prove Absolutely that incarcerating any particular person will make society better.
Should we then stop incarcerating people who violate our laws?

Abortion is a tough choice which some women must make. Some choose abortion. Some choose to give the child up for adoption. Some want to give the child up, but after the birth they cannot bring themselves to do it.

When medical technology advances to the point that any unwanted fetus can be removed and raised in vitro, will the pro-life people volunteer their own money to a charity designed to make sure each fetus is given a chance at life? Will they pay for all the costs of raising any of those children who are not adopted? Or will they force those of us willing to let the woman make her choice pay for the whole shebang?

Forum List

Back