pro-baby killers I mean pro-choice people are a joke

Any time you want to tell me WHY SOME babies are innocent human beings but OTHERS aren't!!!

If those "babies" are conceived by rape incest or threaten the life of the mother does THAT make them LESS than human and disposable?

No, they are all human, they all deserve the right to live, the anti lifers has done a good job with the life terminating cliche's, and taught the youth the culture of death at an early age.

I know of real world situations I do not adhere to the abortions cliche's

Did I say that SOME babies are innocent human beings but OTHERS aren't????? :eusa_eh:

The babies inside the womb is innocent of charges of incest and rape, why compound the pain of the mother?

I have known some women that have been victims of rape and continued on to have their babies, one in particular kept her child, and I know a few that put the child up for adoption.

The ones who chose to abort the baby, had a harder time emotionally and spiritually, especially since the Bible is prolife

Incest and rape are heinous and despicable crimes for which the perpetrator deserves the full punishment under the law. But the child in this case is another victim of the crime, not its perpetrator.

Justice for a crime requires the punishment of the guilty party, not the murder of an innocent, whether inside or outside the womb.

Well PIXIE at least you are relatively consistant. I could go back a couple of pages and find a post that you made saying a woman should have the right to DECIDE to continue with the pregnancy. The post you just made was a BIT of a side step but pertty close to what you said before. What I gather is that you DO stand for limited choice in these most heinous circumstances. Have I understood you view on this correctly?

Well PIXIE at least you are relatively consistant. I could go back a couple of pages and find a post that you made saying a woman should have the right to DECIDE to continue with the pregnancy. The post you just made was a BIT of a side step but pertty close to what you said before. What I gather is that you DO stand for limited choice in these most heinous circumstances. Have I understood you view on this correctly?

My dear CF, I am indeed as prolife as they come. I also recognize the far reaching consequences for all parties involved. Including our own country and culture. A whole generation has been lost due to the cliche's of the abortion facilitators and the workers of iniquity

I do not judge unrighteously. I do not claim to be better than those who have made; what they have been told is an "informed choice". The informed choice, many times is limited information, based on the anti-life cliche's, and political ferver of the so called pro choice.

I have worked with many women and men who have not been allowed to grieve after they made that choice. Because, it was "their choice".

I have helped to show them that they do indeed have the right to grieve and not allow their babies death to be in vain. But they come to me, I have not sought them out, they are seeking a relief in pain and grief and depression caused from one mistake compounded by another.

JD has no idea who and what I do, I have no time nor patience for platitudes and old tired rhetoric these days

I am on the side of life ALWAYS

My dear CF, I am indeed as prolife as they come. I also recognize the far reaching consequences for all parties involved. Including our own country and culture. A whole generation has been lost due to the cliche's of the abortion facilitators and the workers of iniquity

I do not judge unrighteously. I do not claim to be better than those who have made; what they have been told is an "informed choice". The informed choice, many times is limited information, based on the anti-life cliche's, and political ferver of the so called pro choice.

I have worked with many women and men who have not been allowed to grieve after they made that choice. Because, it was "their choice".

I have helped to show them that they do indeed have the right to grieve and not allow their babies death to be in vain. But they come to me, I have not sought them out, they are seeking a relief in pain and grief and depression caused from one mistake compounded by another.

JD has no idea who and what I do, I have no time nor patience for platitudes and old tired rhetoric these days

So now you have changed up your response a bit.....If you are ALWAYS in favor of "LIFE" than you would NEVER allow a "Baby" to be aborted under ANY circumstances of the conception.

So you think the guilt of abortion is bad how about being FORCED to keep the "baby" of a RAPE or INCEST? You know many girls mistakenly believe that their abuse was in some way THEIR FAULT as are RAPE victims!! Tell me how that matches up with the guilt of abortion?

Last edited:

So now you have changed up your response a bit.....If you are ALWAYS in favor of "LIFE" than you would NEVER allow a "Baby" to be aborted under ANY circumstances of the conception.

So you think the guilt of abortion is bad how about being FORCED to keep the "baby" of a RAPE or INCEST? You know many girls mistakenly believe that their abuse was in some way THEIR FAULT as are RAPE victims!! Tell me how that matches up with the guilt of abortion?

It is not up to me to make a choice for anyone, when it is not against the law. Though it should be!

It is a shame, that so many lives had to be and continue to be lost because of the culture that the anti life movement has created, they "chose" the word "choice" for a reason.

I have not changed up my response, I have expounded upon it

I love this topic and hate it at the same time..

I will start by saying that abortion should not be used as a form of birth control..

Having said that, I think there are reasons to abort.. I think a woman that has been raped should have the right to abort.. Or a teenager that has been raped or molested should have the right to abort..

Preclampsia is a medical condition that requires the delivery of the child or the mother will die.. In turn will also kill the baby.. Now if the child is not viable yet, then you are looking at a possible late term abortion.. If the baby is viable then all attemps should be made to save the child.. But again.. You have no choice here.. Mom dies then so does the child.. So which is it? Kill one person or two?

Abortion is never as simple as the pro-lifers want it to be.. They love to post their sick movies and call all the pro-choice people baby killers and other various names.. But it isn't really a cut and dry issue.. I would love any pro-life person to sit and talk to grieving parents as to why their daughter had to die because the doctor couldn't abort the baby and save the daughter?? Explain to the parents that the fact she had preclampsia didn't matter..

The other issue that never seems to get touched on is when is an embryo a person?? Fertility clinics across this nation flush millions of fertilized eggs down the toilet as they are unused and unwanted.. Any thoughts on those children?? Or are they children yet.. If you go with the thought of brain activity, then I believe that it is in the 3rd trimester that brain fucntion starts to occure.. Actually the brain stem starts the process of managing the internal organs.. Is it alive at that point?? I would agree that it is, but before that it is just a group of cells with no consciounsness.. While it will grow into a baby, it isn't a baby yet.. Therefore has no rights and no rights to a choice.. Mom would have all the say..

Last edited:
"I will start by saying that abortion should not be used as a form of birth control.. "

Why do people think this would be a problem?

Condoms, pills they're all a lot cheaper and a lot more convenient than an abortion, hell the morning after pill is available in case other forms of birth control aren't available offhand.

If regular birth control fails do you consider a subsequent abortion to me just another birth control?

Does abortion suck? You are damn right it sucks but so does so many women feeling that abortion is the ONLY option they have. And don't give me the give it up for adoption shit because NOBODY in your white bred fenced communities is going to adopt a "CRACK BABY". Now you go the other way some spoiled little brat says she will give the baby to a VERY well prepared couple and then after they pay ALL the bills and get emotionally attached to that baby she goes back on her deal. BS if she agrees to adoption then she AGREES to adoption no going back.

Forum List

Back