Pro-abortionists furious at Tim Tebow ad

Can some link evidence that to Doctor was a phillipine national and also that Mrs. Tebow would have been restricted to travel to the US?
Otherwise your arguments are entirely without merit.

It is a fact that abortion happens, even in the Phillipines. It isn't exactly legal but when it is a medical necessity, the authorities there do not intervene or object either.

And none of that has anything at all to do with the Tebow ad which didn't even suggest or imply abortion. Of course since the pro-abortionists couldn't gig it for that, they are now saying that it promotes violence against women and are appalled.

I don't know for sure that your statement is factual. But I agree with you. There is an element in the pro-death movement that is trying to promote the story is a lie.

The NAG's Terry O'Neill has obviously never had kids, boys in particular. They tend to rough house...just a little.

It's just delicious how stupid you are. :lol:

Tell me what is so stupid or dumb about asking you to prove your claim?
Because it was an obvious joke!! I even gave you a clue that it was in the post that followed. It was not my intent to make you look stupid. You've accomplished that on your own. Thanks for the additional laughs. :lol:

Sure it was a joke.:cuckoo:

After being called out on getting Tim's name wrong you lie and say it's the name of Mrs Tebow's doctor, Then after being asked repeatedly to provide proof of that, you say "it was an obvious joke", the only thing that was obvious was your outright lie. But that's to be expected from you and your ilk. When called out on your obvious lies you attempt to deflect, divert, insult and basically do anything you can to avoid what's obvious to everyone else. You're nothing but a liar and you haven't an ounce of integrity.

Tell me what is so stupid or dumb about asking you to prove your claim?
Because it was an obvious joke!! I even gave you a clue that it was in the post that followed. It was not my intent to make you look stupid. You've accomplished that on your own. Thanks for the additional laughs. :lol:

Sure it was a joke.:cuckoo:

After being called out on getting Tim's name wrong you lie and say it's the name of Mrs Tebow's doctor, Then after being asked repeatedly to provide proof of that, you say "it was an obvious joke", the only thing that was obvious was your outright lie. But that's to be expected from you and your ilk. When called out on your obvious lies you attempt to deflect, divert, insult and basically do anything you can to avoid what's obvious to everyone else. You're nothing but a liar and you haven't an ounce of integrity.
Oprah is calling. She wants you on her show.

Forum List

Back