Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

10933771_10152710463071275_547034824965412102_n.jpg

Well, according to science, the fetus was alive before it was aborted, so the term "killer" is correct.

Since the process "abortion" terminate the life of that fetus, it is murder. There are many processes that lead to death, such as hanging, burning at the stake, lethal injection, etc. Abortion is another process, in all cases they are murder.

Can you show us one comment you made in this 108 page thread that demonstrated you didn't agree with the pro-abortion crowd?

It's not my claim, so it's not my job to prove it doesn't exist.

Dumbass.

You've been quite the Satan apologist.

Link?

ummm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dumbass.
Your in the thread you lying fuck

"My in the thread"?

That's not even English.

Dumbass.

You're in the thread too. So is the brainless hack who put a thanks on your fumbling attempt at literacy.

That makes you both "Satan apologists" and baby killers.
Your logic, dumbass.

[emoji14]opcorn:
Can't even read can you ?

Well, according to science, the fetus was alive before it was aborted, so the term "killer" is correct.

Since the process "abortion" terminate the life of that fetus, it is murder. There are many processes that lead to death, such as hanging, burning at the stake, lethal injection, etc. Abortion is another process, in all cases they are murder.

Luddly Neddite

Where you at boy?

Wow, this thread sure has legs.

I still say liberals being aborted is a net gain for the genepool.

It doesn't have "legs"; it has a loser attention-whore troll who sets his alarm clock to come back and bump its irrelevant ass every two weaks or so.

It's become not a thread about anything in its title but about attention-whore trolling.

Liberals are made not born .also it is inhumane to kill the mentally crippled

Liberals can only be made from low quality DNA, I need not have a hand in it if a liberal has their belly parasite sucked down a drain. Let libs purge their DNA and intelligent traits will become dominant. We made a mistake in society by putting childproof lids on household chemicals.

It doesn't have "legs"; it has a loser attention-whore troll who sets his alarm clock to come back and bump its irrelevant ass every two weaks or so.

It's become not a thread about anything in its title but about attention-whore trolling.

^^ QED.

Once again...

@halznut actually uses dead babies puns, sucking dick and praises an "oppressed Satanist" all in one thread, come see it for yourself:

Here's some 'Religious Freedom' for ya....

In hazlnut 's own words:

"Missouri Satanist plans to challenge her state’s 72-hour waiting period for abortions by claiming the delay violates her religious beliefs.

The woman, identified only as Mary by her local Satanic Temple, said she regards the waiting period as “a state sanctioned attempt to discourage abortion” and plans to challenge the law on religious grounds."

LOL - suck it, baby. Or dead baby, whichever....

Forum List

Back