Private sector and the space program.

Coastal Nole.

Mar 21, 2011
Howdy all.

Since the space program and all its varied assets are basically Gov. funded and or Contractor funded, I guess some here would say myself and all other workers at KSC and supporting areas are parasites. :cool:

With that said, this is Obama's idea and not a bad one either. Let me be clear, Obama has introduced the private sector to the space program.

do you all think this is a good idea and why? BTW, the British have already signed on to send Sat's into orbit on this launch vehicle.

FalconChart2.gif

Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | SpaceX enters the realm of heavy-lift rocketry

so, Obama brings back cash money that was in Russia for the past 15 years and we have no comments? strange?

would anyone like to discuss how important the space program is in this heated debt discussion? Do we lay down and give the high ground to the Russians.

Did you all know the Russians launched a Soyuz rocket last night on a ISS resupply mission? Did you all know we will be relying on the Russians for our manned space flight needs? what say you?

Forum List

Back