Private Sector Americans v. The Federal Government

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Flanders, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    I should have checked with my gal Judi. I must be getting senile because I never saw this one coming:

Both Satan and Hillary’s laugh come with the painful screams of millions of babies ripped from their mother’s wombs and with those yet to come.

The uproarious laughs of both Satan and Clinton rose to a creepy crescendo Friday when the FBI put into action the most effective way to take public attention away from the revelations of James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas and Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks.

The masses whose lives will be most impacted by the outcome of Election 2016 should never look for Lie Relief from an FBI under the control of America-hating President Barack Hussein Obama for, lo these past eight years.

Where has the FBI been for the past eight years up to 11 days before Election?

You know the answer.

The truth is that not only has the FBI of the day managed to take public attention away from O’Keefe and Assange—but has managed to put the name Hillary Clinton in neon lights front and centre 11 day before election.​

Wake up call! FBI Not There to Save Us from Hillary
    By Judi McLeod
    October 29, 2016

Wake up call! FBI Not There to Save Us from Hillary

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1