Private Property

You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.

This is as ignorant as it is wrong – and fails as a false comparison fallacy.

So, you agree with me, hopping a fence does not qualify one for ownership or citizenship. How many illegal aliens have YOU personally opened YOUR home to?

seeking asylum is a natural right. engage in Commerce and build new cities over there.

metrics; what is that under Any form of capitalism sayeth the right wing.

Nothing wrong with SEEKING asylum but we have the RIGHT not to grant it to those lying about their reasons. Funny how you 'no wallers' always seem to ignore that inconvenient fact.

The only silver lining to these morons who want open borders is that the vast majority of crime committed by illegals is inflicted right back on those offering Sanctuary.

Poetic Justice.

It's almost always California, NewYork, Colorado, Washington State etc where the greatest proportion of MS13 killings take place and where illegals drive drunk and take out Liberals and Progs.

These people are without question the lowest hanging fruit on the IQ tree.

seeking asylum is a natural right. engage in Commerce and build new cities over there.

metrics; what is that under Any form of capitalism sayeth the right wing.

Nothing wrong with SEEKING asylum but we have the RIGHT not to grant it to those lying about their reasons. Funny how you 'no wallers' always seem to ignore that inconvenient fact.
we don't have an immigration clause. we should have no illegal problem with a naturalization clause.

8,000 Sexual Assaults committed every year by criminals in the country ILLEGALLY demanding fake asylum when their intent all along was to come commit easy, no responsibility crimes against Americans mostly including CHILDREN and women.

And that's just the ones that were reported and documented. Estimates exceed twice that number.

Now you clearly see that those against the Wall are perverts and criminal sympathizers.

You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.
Yeah it's so private that we are told what we can and can't do on it by the govt. so what's the diff?

8,000 Sexual Assaults committed every year by criminals in the country ILLEGALLY demanding fake asylum when their intent all along was to come commit easy, no responsibility crimes against Americans mostly including CHILDREN and women.

And that's just the ones that were reported and documented. Estimates exceed twice that number.

Now you clearly see that those against the Wall are perverts and criminal sympathizers.
our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror only create those immoral conditions. A Wall solves nothing.

If you people who are against the wall think your lives are in shambles now with the government shutdown, then just wait until the border crisis really kicks in with the country being inundated with people who have not been vetted and the government has to take care of them with your taxes and some of them will take your jobs and lower your wages. As we speak a new caravan is forming in Central America. We do not have the natural resources to sustain open borders with an unlimited influx of low wage earner and some in wheelchairs. YES, some with disabilities who cannot work. We will be third in line with China and India with all their problem. Just secure the border and know who is entering and a wall will assist in getting that done. Who in their right mind can be against a secured border? We spend more money on the open borders than the $5 billions Trump is asking for. We have wasted $2.4 trillion in the middle east attempting to secure Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. And over 5,000 American lives lost. "Be careful about what you wish for"

Imagine someone hopping my fence and mowing my lawn?

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.
Get off your fat ass and do it yourself or give the job to a student who use to do it before this country become overwhelmed with illegal aliens doing jobs America's kids used to do. Hell, I will mow your lawn for a fair wage .

If someone hops my fence they hope and beg that I call the police.
I live in small town were many illegals living here...I had to build fence around my property because they are stealing anything they can get their hands on....whish these illegal invaders could live next to Nancy P

Forum List

Back