Private Messages

J

janeeng

Ok, so not a big announcement, but I have sent out some private messages and either some don't know it's there, or mabye not sure how to use. So, I found out that on the bottom of page where it says Private Messages, you will see if you have any and click on that and as usual like old board, they are there. Chuck, remember that should I send you one dopey! hehehehehehe!

Ok, I am having crappy day, I need to get off and be back later! Jim went to get his hair done! :) cut anyway!!! need some good laughs guys, so please post!!!!

When you hit the private message link(PM) below... it goes to a page,like you're gona send one...Click the link "private messages" on that page..(near the top)..and you'll see your private message....Sorry to hear about the kitty Janeen...It's sad because they give so much joy to us,and become part of the family....:(..It's tough making those decissions....(hugs)..

Creek

To send someone a private message..you click their PM below their post,to check your own..click your pm link,and the private message link near top...I think I got it.....:)

Well..?..What am I suppose to say Chuck?...LOL!!

She was just doing a test probly..and maybe she sent them to her family..and I got picked to dance with her...(grin).No hard feelings bro...:)....

No none here either NT.

None whatsover Creek. I will let you know how she looks when I see her next week. :D

You son of a gun!!....LOL!!!

Yeah,it's also my B-day the 5th......I suppose you won't at least save me a piece of cake?...:)

Creek..(Alone again..naturely~)...with a heart so badly broken~~...:(

LOL!!!!!

Sorry guys! Creek happened to mention his B-Day and all and yes I did send him a PM, I happend then to mention about the private messages hoping that when I do send them, we all knew how to use it.

Creek, I told you to come to NJ for you birthday, maybe next year then.

Charles, if you saw me today you would run the other way! :(

Why thanks Chuck! yeah, I would give you your huggy!!!!

Forum List

Back