Private message from Dawoud

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Censorship in America

"Well butt head I guess you will win this pissing contest
all the balls blue red or black are in your bag not mine
you neo-cons make me sick you high jack our government and if people like on this board try to offer different opinions than you and your ex coke head president have you use bureaucratic bullshit to censor them
you are just using a thread i started to spread anti Muslim hatred and you know it"

There is a thread in the Iraq forum that was started to discuss the "good news" coming out of Iraq. Dawoud decided to shit on this thread by filling it up with article after article of links to news about bad news. I asked him to start a new thread about the bad news and post to his hearts content. Rather than do so, he PM's me about censorship and how I'm not allowing him to post what he wants. Bullshit, he started the new thread eventually and posted all he liked and no on told him he couldn't.

He started another thread in the Muslim section, about muslims! (wow, fitting huh?) Another poster made a comment in this thread about how the Americans really don't know what we speak of when we talk about the mistreatment of muslim women. I posted a few articles/links showing this not fully to be the case (as if I needed to post an article!). Dawoud started to yet again make posts about America. I told him this was a thread about Muslims, and if he liked he could start a new thread, as his link was not on topic. Rather than do so, he sent me the private message you see above.

Does anyone have a problem with me wanting posts to be on topic and kept in their appropriate sections? Do you all want this to be another yahoo board where it turns into a free for all?

To be fair, since I posted his PM I will post the reply I sent him:

"You're a fucking retard! Too hard to start a new thread? Fuck off if you don't like it.

I'll show you how it's done, look in the "chat" forum in 1 minute!"

And *poof*, just like that a new thread was started. And really, it wasn't hard to do at all!

Wow, seriously people shouldnot take these things so personally.

There was no reason for people to behave in such a rude manner when mailing private messages to each other.

Not to mention it shouldn't have been in a private message to begin with, especially when speaking of other board members and not just me.

You thought I was rude? I actually held back :D

Forum List

Back