justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
AT&T® Official Site - Phone Plans, Internet Service, & TV - att.com

It's Ma Bell at the local shopping mall. The monopoly is back. The Federal Communications Commission cartel.
This is what I mean when I talk about “the girls” in such a vicious red-light district. There is too much “head” over “the girls” who work local retail establishments.

They sell sex-for-money with total impunity; otherwise they are slaves to the real estate managers who run the malls by murder-for-hire and other means of compelling vice.

IMG_20190730_100414.jpg IMG_20190730_100548.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't read the links, but are you saying I can get a blowjob or pay to have someone killed at the AT&T store out at the mall? And I thought it was great when I found out they had so many different flavors of ice cream out there.

• Banned
are you saying I can get a blowjob or pay to have someone killed at the AT&T store out at the mall?

Pretty much. They have GPS on the “subject’s” phone. Peeping Tom security guards everywhere on a scrambled central radio system, apparently kept apart from official law enforcement.

• Banned
:eek:

I know AT&T is crooked as hell, but I'm a tad skeptical here.

Ma Bell is a madam. We've always known that and given up our rights to permit surveillance and interception for official purposes.

Enter National Security Agency

'I can’t wait to get the word out' - Store owner on new security system in Anchorage

new+security+system00000000.jpg

DNA Security Solutions. Adelaide, South Australia

And they’re armed hostile foreigners, arbitrarily placing U.S. citizens on blacklists and ban lists, stalking and hunting us down.

It’s a central dispatch trespass list for all commercial property in the nation., if not the whole “civilized” western world. Damn those crooks, whores, and thieves in law to hell. Who the fuck do they think they are to arbitrarily classify Americans as “criminals” without the due process of law?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back