Private Mail and Package Services - The end of the USPS ?

Are you satisfied with the USPS delivery times and pricing?

• Yes

• No

• Hell no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
why dont you try going to your local Office and bitch to the station manager.....
I have for years and nothing has changed. I'm still complaining about the misdelivered package just a few weeks ago and I can't get them to change the tracking or give me something in writing that the package was misdelivered, which they have known since the day I reported it. To me it is fraud and I am now thinking of going to the police since eBay will accept a police report.
yea good luck with that,im sure the local police will listen to you...call the company that sent the package,let them deal with it,they have just a tad more weight than you do....
eBay has already decided in favor of the sender due to the tracking reporting the package delivered to my mail box, even though the PO knows from both the time of delivery and the GPS coordinates when the carrier tapped his electronic device as having delivered the package, that he was in another part of town miles from my house.

why dont you try going to your local Office and bitch to the station manager.....
I have for years and nothing has changed. I'm still complaining about the misdelivered package just a few weeks ago and I can't get them to change the tracking or give me something in writing that the package was misdelivered, which they have known since the day I reported it. To me it is fraud and I am now thinking of going to the police since eBay will accept a police report.
yea good luck with that,im sure the local police will listen to you...call the company that sent the package,let them deal with it,they have just a tad more weight than you do....
eBay has already decided in favor of the sender due to the tracking reporting the package delivered to my mail box, even though the PO knows from both the time of delivery and the GPS coordinates when the carrier tapped his electronic device as having delivered the package, that he was in another part of town miles from my house.
was it something that can be replaced by who sent it out?....if not go to the post master of your city with your story .....in my time there PM's usually respond,because at their level its all politics...

was it something that can be replaced by who sent it out?....if not go to the post master of your city with your story .....in my time there PM's usually respond,because at their level its all politics...
Every time I called they told me the PM is not in. I am also thinking of contacting my congressman, in addition to the police, as he is a friend of the editor of the newspaper I work at.

Every time I called they told me the PM is not in. I am also thinking of contacting my congressman, in addition to the police, as he is a friend of the editor of the newspaper I work at.
the local cops dont handle federal matters....if you want police call the Postal Inspectors,thats their domain...and yes do call your Congressperson,they have a lot of weight to throw around....and ed if you work at a paper...bad publicity works good too,you might find how fast the PM is now in and taking calls......

So last night, hubby gets home and needed something out of the garage. He opens the garage door and lo and behold, sitting there is a smoked turkey and another pkg delivered by the post office, sent as gifts to us. Fortunately, it is chilly here and it was still cold. He normally does not have to get stuff out of the garage after work, and would not have seen it.

Called USPS local office and spoke with a supervisor, who was less than apologetic. Just asked where do you want pkgs. I said at the door. She said ok, then mentioned we have a new carrier. Let’s see how this goes.

Why would a new carrier take a risk doing such a thing? They would have had to only walk an additional 25-30 feet to get to the front door.

Forum List

Back