Private investigation into the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich

"Jack Burkman says "I don't know how you can call this a robbery. Shot twice in the back. Gold chain around his neck. Watch, wallet no money taken. No credit cards taken."

Sounds like a Vince Foster "suicide" type Mossad hit to me...

But suicide shooting yourself in the back??? Only Janet Reno would agree with that....

Once again, a Dem gets murdered, and the Dems themselves don't wanna know.....

"Jack Burkman says "I don't know how you can call this a robbery. Shot twice in the back. Gold chain around his neck. Watch, wallet no money taken. No credit cards taken."

Sounds like a Vince Foster "suicide" type Mossad hit to me...

But suicide shooting yourself in the back??? Only Janet Reno would agree with that....

Once again, a Dem gets murdered, and the Dems themselves don't wanna know.....

DNC named a fucking bench after the guy at their HQ....no joke.

They are animals.

People died mysteriously during the Clinton administration. The body of high ranking Clinton aid Vince Foster was found in an obscure park on the outskirts of Washington just down the road from an entrance to the CIA. Ruled a suicide even though Foster's car didn't have the keys in it and they weren't found on his body. Admiral Borda's death was ruled a suicide allegedly because he was frantic about of some dispute over one of his awards. The former bar bouncer whom nobody could remember hiring as chief of security for the Clintons faded away and nobody in the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM was interested enough to investigate either death. There were others in the civilian community associated with the Clintons and their deaths were usually chalked up to suicides. When a DNC worker is found shot in the back during another Clinton campaign nobody in the mainstream media seems interested and case closed.

This again? Belongs in 'Conspiracy Theories', not 'Politics'.

There is an active private investigation that was reported on by the LOCAL ABC AFFILIATE IN WASHINGTON DC.

The ABC affiliate in DC is complicit with the CONSPIRACY THEORY, huh?

YOu know how ABC news LOVES TRUMP and HATES HILLARY....right?

The TRUMP/RUSSIA connection should be in conspiracy theories, not politics.

You address nothing. You prefer it not be discussed because you know Hillary is a corrupt cvnt.

This again? Belongs in 'Conspiracy Theories', not 'Politics'.
There is an active private investigation that was reported on by the LOCAL ABC AFFILIATE IN WASHINGTON DC. The ABC affiliate in DC is complicit with the CONSPIRACY THEORY, huh? YOu know how ABC news LOVES TRUMP and HATES HILLARY....right? The TRUMP/RUSSIA connection should be in conspiracy theories, not politics. You address nothing. You prefer it not be discussed because you know Hillary is a corrupt cvnt.
Active "private" investigation. How does reporting on conspiracy theorists make one part of the conspiracy? Your logic is only outpaced by the lies being spread about the extent of Rich's connection to the DNC. Calling Hillary names only shows how low you'll go in advancing your "theories", but proves nothing.

Forum List

Back