Privacy.

Socialized medicine costs half as much and produces better healthcare results.

Those are the indisputable facts.

Anyone who argues in favor of private insurance healthcare probably makes money off them.

Ask yourselves THIS question....

Why hasn't ONE country with Socialized Medicine adopted our system?

I don't understand the whole Facebook thing with employers, my only advice is if you are job hunting delete your account, than theres nothing for them to look at.

Thing is, they can search for you, and get tons of info on you. But the passwords reveal private info that no one can get too.

I guess my question is why are these employers so interested in what I do on Facebook?

I have no idea.

Other than they may think your FB page is the real you.

Thing is, they can search for you, and get tons of info on you. But the passwords reveal private info that no one can get too.

I guess my question is why are these employers so interested in what I do on Facebook?

I have no idea.

Damn this isn't good, I guess I should delete those pics of me motorboating those co-eds down at the Hump Bar.:redface:

Anyone who argues in favor of private insurance healthcare probably makes money off them.

So you support tyranny and care nothing for the Constitution.

I am neither shocked nor surprised, except to say that your honesty is refreshing.

oh and Check with England, they are making changes, since their system sucks balls.

I have no idea.

Damn this isn't good, I guess I should delete those pics of me motorboating those co-eds down at the Hump Bar.:redface:

yeah, and those pics of you out running the cops while naked snorting coke off a hot chicks ass need to go as well

I have no idea.

I've seen people found on FB.

It's easy. All you need is a name, some of an address, age range helps, but not needed, and since most people use pics of themselves.. It takes moments for someone with the proper knowledge.

I have no idea.

yeah, and those pics of you out running the cops while naked snorting coke off a hot chicks ass need to go as well

Oh good looking out, as well as those pics of me and you down at the Playboy Mansion slapping playmates and eating Churchs Chicken.

I have no idea.

I've seen people found on FB.

It's easy. All you need is a name, some of an address, age range helps, but not needed, and since most people use pics of themselves.. It takes moments for someone with the proper knowledge.

Judging someone by their Facebook is stupid though, if employers are looking at that I can easily create a fake account making myself look like a choir boy, when in reality I'm probably the next John Wayne Gacey or somebody. I had a friend of mine who is a girl tell me never to believe everything thats written on these social networking sites, people only put down what they want you to see, are these employers too fucking stupid to know that? its not rocket science really.

IN KY it is 40% of white kids are born out of wedlock.
Try and stay on topic. I have been talking about my state.

OK, the actual percentage of people enrolled in Medicare in KY is 17%, not 40%
Medicare - Kentucky - Kaiser State Health Facts

The actual rate of all out of wedlock births in KY is 29%. So figure the rate for whites is somewhat less than that.

Not that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about or anything. Do you lie intentionally or are you too stupid to know the truth?

Last edited:

Those are actually indisputable lies. Every country with socialized medicine has seen costs soar from when they started their programs. And the results for people who actually get sick are far worse. These are the actual facts.
Almost all European countries are moving towards dismantling their systems, albeit slowly. Once you feed a cat they keep coming back.

Forum List

Back