PRIVACY WARNING: Do NOT log into CARS.GOV

btw, Kitten, you can't get a .gov domain name unless you get authorization from the GSA.

LOL! You really should read up on what you claim to be an expert in.

:rofl:

... and you think that only a specific few can get that? You are even more naive than I thought. The hardest part is paying for the yearly costs ... :eusa_whistle:

btw, Kitten, you can't get a .gov domain name unless you get authorization from the GSA.

... and you think that only a specific few can get that? You are even more naive than I thought. The hardest part is paying for the yearly costs ... :eusa_whistle:
Yeah, anyone can get the GSA to grant them a .gov domain.:lol: Forgive me, Kitten, I never realized you were mentally challenged.

Yeah, anyone can get the GSA to grant them a .gov domain.:lol: Forgive me, Kitten, I never realized you were mentally challenged.

I would do it just to prove you wrong, but I don't want to pay $500 (or more) just to prove to you that you are a fool.

I would do it just to prove you wrong, but I don't want to pay $500 (or more) just to prove to you that you are a fool.
Go ahead. Do it and I'll refund you the $500.

This is the official website to apply for a .gov domain:

.GOV Registration

How would it be possible to defraud them and get them to accept you as a legitimate government organization?

Now you assume I have that much available at this time ...

Yeah, you really do care about the poor don't you, trying to con one of us into wasting our money on your glorious government while supporting them taxing us to death ...

*yawn* Okay, now I'm bored with you for a bit. Why now you are wondering, because you have shown you only care about protecting your savior and nothing more, thanks for making my point. ;)

Yeah, you really do care about the poor don't you, trying to con one of us into wasting our money on your glorious government while supporting them taxing us to death ...

*yawn* Okay, now I'm bored with you for a bit. Why now you are wondering, because you have shown you only care about protecting your savior and nothing more, thanks for making my point. ;)
:rofl: See Pauli's post above. I'm not trying to con you, just pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about. You pretend to be knowledgeable about almost everything and yet you are proven incorrect over and over and over again.

Sorry, PP, your entire OP was full of lies...so it is impossible for any rational person to believe your subsequent story that you are in a position to access the dealer portion of cars.gov.

Here's a nice little run down on the Beck bullshit, if anyone cares.

PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

You really do have a problem with anything that makes your savior look bad, no matter how dangerous it would be to ignore.

Maybe I should take ravi off my ignore list...her and charlie bass are the 2 who are on it :lol:

KK this really didn't have to do with Obama IMO, it has to do with the federal govt in general.

:rofl: See Pauli's post above. I'm not trying to con you, just pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about. You pretend to be knowledgeable about almost everything and yet you are proven incorrect over and over and over again.

Actually, I did a site for someone who did go through the "process" ... so yeah, been there done that. I only charged 50 bucks for the site, since it was one of my first official jobs. I know this may be hard for you to understand, but government agencies that control licenses (such as this) can be bribed, of course they don't call it that, they call it "processing fees". ;)

Oh look, it's your lucky day, I decided to respond once more for the hell of it.

Actually, I did a site for someone who did go through the "process" ... so yeah, been there done that. I only charged 50 bucks for the site, since it was one of my first official jobs. I know this may be hard for you to understand, but government agencies that control licenses (such as this) can be bribed, of course they don't call it that, they call it "processing fees". ;)

Oh look, it's your lucky day, I decided to respond once more for the hell of it.
Yeah, sure Kitten. Sure.

Yeah, sure Kitten. Sure.

Just because you work for a bunch of crooks, don't take it out on me. ;)

I don't believe you for a minute. It's possible that someone conned you into believing you were working on a phony government web site. But it isn't possible that you and your dimwitted cohort are smart enough to get past the GSA.

Either that, or you are admitting to a fraud against the Federal government and are looking at time in the Federal pen.

:lol:

IMO, you are just lying because you got caught not knowing what you are talking about. No big deal.

I certainly don't rule out the possibility of a bribe.

But I seriously doubt it's something insignificant like an extra Benjie or two handed under the table.

I certainly don't rule out the possibility of a bribe.

But I seriously doubt it's something insignificant like an extra Benjie or two handed under the table.

The problem is that bribes can go by many names, and can be made legally as well. They are very easy to cover up. Almost all "fees" associated with getting a license from the government is a bribe and nothing more.

I wonder if someone was to refinance their home, if the bank also know as the government, owns your house too

Is this why Obama wants all of us to refinance?

I wonder if someone was to refinance their home, if the bank also know as the government, owns your house too

Is this why Obama wants all of us to refinance?

It wouldn't surprise me. I know too little about that situation though to speculate. ;)

My whole point here is that it's feasible, and even likely at this stage with Obama's ranting about "cyber security" when he knows nothing of how the web works and his attempting to push government contracts onto private businesses (Government Motors fiasco). This is only a little paranoia, it's not a scare, and a little paranoia will keep you safe as long as you don't get out of hand. The fact that their policy was altered after the report by a media personality betrays something hidden, and that should make people worried a bit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back