Privacy: Stay away from Windows 10

I prefer an OS of which nobody says it sends my input to someone.
I don't think Bortnikov would approve........
Russia has no interest in my personal behavior.
Personal.... probably not..... Professional...... Uuummmmm....... :eusa_whistle:
Doesn´t make sense anyway.
Bustin' your balls. Though given your position on certain issues there's a 50/50 chance you are FSB or something similar...... Given how fast you replied to the Bortnikov quip the probability percentage rose dramatically....... How many people know who Bortnikov is....... :eusa_whistle:
:D

I prefer an OS of which nobody says it sends my input to someone.
Personal.... probably not..... Professional...... Uuummmmm....... :eusa_whistle:
Bustin' your balls. Though given your position on certain issues there's a 50/50 chance you are FSB or something similar...... Given how fast you replied to the Bortnikov quip the probability percentage rose dramatically....... How many people know who Bortnikov is....... :eusa_whistle:
My FSB frequency is 1066 Mhz.

Yeah, we know....... :D

So you are an NSA employee, then?

So you are an NSA employee, then?
Who.....? :eusa_whistle:

I knew it! :D
Okay, ya got me, I'm with No Sugar Added.......
So I heard our domestic secret service BfV provided data (To the maximum extent possible share all data relevant to NSA's mission) to the NSA in exchange for XKeyscore. I want that tool, to. Just for my collection, you know? So, what do you want to know?

NSA helps German domestic intelligence agency: XKeyscore - the document
Such is life...... :dunno:

So I heard our domestic secret service BfV provided data (To the maximum extent possible share all data relevant to NSA's mission) to the NSA in exchange for XKeyscore. I want that tool, to. Just for my collection, you know? So, what do you want to know?

Come on, you know more :D

Come on, you know more :D
Never met more..... Or was the Moore?

Forum List

Back