Prisoners ---- Cost --- Consequences

We need to change our drug laws, they are not working

Also end nondescretionary sentencing
I think all drugs should be legal, and, pure.

That takes crime out of it.

If free will individuals can't handle their dope, and wreck shit and OD, I bet the toll would still be much less than the drug related death and destruction we see with drugs being illegal.

Time to try something new, legalize drugs, and make violent crimes capital offenses in a streamlined justice system that can carry out an execution of a rightfully convicted violent offender in a year.

I agree.......the "solution" is worse than the crime

We take a basically victimless crime and create a criminal market for it where none would otherwise exist
populism at it's ugliest
Politician.....I am tougher on drugs than you are
prime example: Crack sentencing

Let the politicians use a penitentiary for legislative operations.Lock them up and don't let them leave until the session is over...
Congress should be limited to fiscal matters for the first year of a term, and legislative for the second.

It should also be a part-time job.
move to New Hampshire

:rofl:
Southerners can't move to New Hampshire.

We wither and die.

New Englanders move down south and melt into wingnuts, why not move to NH and freeze into a Neocon?

One of the mysteries of nature.

You can't transplant a Southerner.

I've been all over, only the South feels like home.

It's in the DNA.
Dante is a rolling stone. Home is where he plants his arse -- but -- always a Bostonian shall he be

I just wanted to share a letter that my friend wrote from death row in San Quentin. He has an opinion and wants nothing else but to be heard. So here it is.

Attachments

• EPSON021.PDF
    3.9 MB · Views: 161

Forum List

Back