Prison Riot Pits Blacks Against Hispanics

Shocking ?

Surprising ?

What you have here is the two most violent groups of people living in our Beloved Country.

Perhaps, using the distateful words "ultimate solution", to the most violent of these two violent groups, is to actually gather them in paces like prsions....then have them annihilate each other.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Won't happen.

But, I can dream can't I ?

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Apparently you've not heard of the White Aryan Nation tribes, er...gangs in prison.

Yep...only non-white prison gangs here:

Prison gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like everything else it's a matter of proportion. You're as hopeless as that Black Racist twit Bsshole if you don't understand that.

As to Noose: it sounds like you're on the same level as the Lib Black Racist and Illegal-Immigration PC butt-kissers.

To clarify my "level" or my position on that issue: if there is anyway I can annihilate the violent human assholes in our society (and that includes the Aryan Nation trash)....I'm all for it.

I would love Modern Tribalism if it didn't bread such violence and talk of violence. :cuckoo:

Unfortunately this is happening...and will continue to happen. Just as the KKK and neo-Nazis. They are lost, brainwashed...thinking violence is 'cool' and the answer to life's problems...thinking their 'superior.'

Unfortunately this is happening...and will continue to happen. Just as the KKK and neo-Nazis. They are lost, brainwashed...thinking violence is 'cool' and the answer to life's problems...thinking their 'superior.'

Isn't it racist to suggest that blacks and Hispanics are "brainwashed"?

Forum List

Back