Prison Riot Pits Blacks Against Hispanics

A prison riot splits along racial lines.

Shocking.

Shocking ?

Surprising ?

What you have here is the two most violent groups of people living in our Beloved Country.

Perhaps, using the distateful words "ultimate solution", to the most violent of these two violent groups, is to actually gather them in paces like prsions....then have them annihilate each other.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Won't happen.

But, I can dream can't I ?

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Shocking.

Shocking ?

Surprising ?

What you have here is the two most violent groups of people living in our Beloved Country.

Perhaps, using the distateful words "ultimate solution", to the most violent of these two violent groups, is to actually gather them in paces like prsions....then have them annihilate each other.

Won't happen.

sounds like you might be on their level.

Shocking.

Shocking ?

Surprising ?

Won't happen.

Apparently you've not heard of the White Aryan Nation tribes, er...gangs in prison.

Yep...only non-white prison gangs here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_gang

Last edited:
81109rr.jpg

Funny, I thought we were all one race, the human race?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/11/us/11riot.html?hp
wow! this is shocking especially when it is well known you have to pick a side to stay alive in prison. I went to high school with a kid who went to prison and had to join the aryans because he needed the protection. Now that he is out he has nothing against black or hispanics. It is all about survival. If you are not in a gang you are screwed in prison literally!!

Shocking.

Shocking ?

Surprising ?

Won't happen.

Apparently you've not heard of the White Aryan Nation tribes, er...gangs in prison.

Yep...only non-white prison gangs here:

Prison gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like everything else it's a matter of proportion. You're as hopeless as that Black Racist twit Bsshole if you don't understand that.

As to Noose: it sounds like you're on the same level as the Lib Black Racist and Illegal-Immigration PC butt-kissers.

To clarify my "level" or my position on that issue: if there is anyway I can annihilate the violent human assholes in our society (and that includes the Aryan Nation trash)....I'm all for it.

Forum List

Back