Prison Inmate Wins More than 40% of Democratic Vote Over President Obama in WV Primar

Prison Inmate Wins More than 40% of Democratic Vote Over President Obama in WV Primary - ABC News

Yep, Obamas base isn't fracturing at all....

A CONVICTED FELON beat Obama on the democratic ticket. And let's not even cover the fact that the democrats allowed a felon on the ticket to begin with.

And for Kentucky and Arkansas to have I think it was 43 and 42% of primary voters respectively voting for someone else or other is remarkable.

42% in Arkansas voted for Obama's opponent. And Kentucky voters in the primary went 40 plus for "other".

• Banned
Prison Inmate Wins More than 40% of Democratic Vote Over President Obama in WV Primary - ABC News

Yep, Obamas base isn't fracturing at all....

A CONVICTED FELON beat Obama on the democratic ticket. And let's not even cover the fact that the democrats allowed a felon on the ticket to begin with.

And for Kentucky and Arkansas to have I think it was 43 and 42% of primary voters respectively voting for someone else or other is remarkable.

42% in Arkansas voted for Obama's opponent. And Kentucky voters in the primary went 40 plus for "other".

And yet our liberal brethren on here believe he can't be beat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8]Dueling Banjos Deliverance - YouTube[/ame]

Where's our liberal buddies to comment on this astonishing defeat?

In West Virginia?

:lol:

NUTS.gif

When it gets down to the election, i am pretty sure Obama has just about wrapped up the votes of the current and ex-convict demographic.

all of us more intelligent and well informed conseratives look forward to the day when the polls show Romney ahead of bozo by 10 points in ohio,penn,wisconsin,nevada,florida,colorado as we near november 6th.

all of us more intelligent and well informed conseratives look forward to the day when the polls show Romney ahead of bozo by 10 points in ohio,penn,wisconsin,nevada,florida,colorado as we near november 6th.

Keep hope alive. Hahahahaha.

That's all obummer has left us along with a bit of change in our pockets.

You're on target toninght salt. That's two for two.

Forum List

Back