Prison: A Waste of Human Life

I went to Georgia when my son graduated from basic; I never wanted to leave. If I hadn't gotten a job where I did, I was fully intending to move there.

I went to Georgia when my son graduated from basic; I never wanted to leave. If I hadn't gotten a job where I did, I was fully intending to move there.

Fort Benning in Columbus?

And of course Georgia is home to THE GEORGIA BULLDOGS.
We always welcome new members to THE BULLDOG NATION.

Last edited:
He got a sexual harassment charge for saying "You look sexy in that sweater"? That's a freaking compliment, not harassment. And women wonder why men don't give them compliments and treat them better. Most are probably worried it's against the law somehow. (oh who am i kidding most are just jerks).

The girl did not care, it was the security guard that charged him. And the attorney told us they did not need the girl to prosecute him under that statute on a college campus.
Words now are illegal. The thought police.
I've always felt Georgia is a good state to stay out of.

Once when I was stationed in North Carolina (a really nice southern state) I was driving to Florida and was stopped in Georgia by a local cop whose attitude was such that I recall thinking how glad I am I'm White, because if I were Black I had no doubt that redneck sonofabitch would have found some reason to arrest me.

As it was I paid a $55 fine for 8 miles over -- and I had a North Carolina license. If I'd had a New York license I'm sure it would have cost me more.

Georgia is a great state......Spent time at both Ft. Gordon and Benning. The people are as nice as it gets, particularly toward military. I never witnessed any cops treat military with anything less then total respect....Sounds like you've been listening to too much Amy Goodman and Al Sharpton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back