Prisioner in America

UniteAmerica

Rookie
Nov 8, 2008
I speak my mind and try to change thing and this happens???????? I cant contact anyone that can help. This is uncool, I am taking this seriously now. I need to find someone in government that can help.

I speak my mind and try to change thing and this happens???????? I cant contact anyone that can help. This is uncool, I am taking this seriously now. I need to find someone in government that can help.

You cannot bridge the gap between republicans and democrats.

I am being monitored like crazy. I cant get any replys from any government agency. I am not being able to contact my friends. In the morning I am going to go report all this non-sense. Its a group of facsist immoral hackers; I am not sure how many. I have studied up on the advanced technology they use, but it is over my head. I know that I must have information that they are worried about. I have a huge collection of evidence, but I am not sure what it all means. Anyone got a good suggestion for me?

I am being monitored like crazy. I cant get any replys from any government agency. I am not being able to contact my friends. In the morning I am going to go report all this non-sense. Its a group of facsist immoral hackers; I am not sure how many. I have studied up on the advanced technology they use, but it is over my head. I know that I must have information that they are worried about. I have a huge collection of evidence, but I am not sure what it all means. Anyone got a good suggestion for me?

Post it here.

If it makes sense we'll see it.

1. Buy a bigger helmet.

2. Loosen chinstrap on said helmet to where your eyes stop bugging out of your head.

3. You may wish to the consider acquiring the latest in stealth technology for your helmet so "they" won't be able to pick up your imprint on radar.

4. Install Windows Live Onecare in your helmet.

Good luck, Major Tom. We know "they" are out to get you, but we have the utmost faith in your abilities.

:beer:

So, now that he has made himself public, do you all want me to fire up the black chopper or just let the usual happen?

######################################

Wow... You must be in BIG Troubble... Turning to Government! They are now asking You For Help! ( Or Taking What they want anyway.)
( YES WE CAN...):confused:

So is this your FIRST marriage?

So, now that he has made himself public, do you all want me to fire up the black chopper or just let the usual happen?

HA HA Priceless, thanks for making me smile today !

New Topics

Forum List

Back