Principled or Practical?

So that's your argument? That GOP members were willing to vote for impeachment (although none actually did) of Nixon in '73 (or whenever that was)?
FAIL.

actually that's called win, you failed.

Only in your mind.
The actual facts are that no Republican voted to impeach Nixon. Further, the founding of this country happened in the midst of intense partisan debate and a fair amount of self-serving rhetoric.
Every point of yours has been refuted. Every argument dismembered.

So that's your argument? That GOP members were willing to vote for impeachment (although none actually did) of Nixon in '73 (or whenever that was)?
FAIL.

Only in your mind.
The actual facts are that no Republican voted to impeach Nixon.

But they were prepared to which is why he resigned. Get real for once in your board life.

Further, the founding of this country happened in the midst of intense partisan debate and a fair amount of self-serving rhetoric.

Except that there were no partisans at the time of the founding. And you haven't refuted one single thing I said, or even come close to it.

BTW what the hell does "self-serving rhetoric" have to do with this discussion?

Only in your mind.
The actual facts are that no Republican voted to impeach Nixon.

But they were prepared to which is why he resigned. Get real for once in your board life.

Further, the founding of this country happened in the midst of intense partisan debate and a fair amount of self-serving rhetoric.

Except that there were no partisans at the time of the founding. And you haven't refuted one single thing I said, or even come close to it.

BTW what the hell does "self-serving rhetoric" have to do with this discussion?

They were prepared to? You know this how?

As for the founders, you are clearly ignorant of history. Do you know about the Federalists and anti-Federalists?

Do you prefer your representatives to be principled or practical? Some would call standing on principle simply being pigheaded, and others would say being practical is selling out. I would prefer a representative that stands on principle on every issue rather than one that constantly compromises. In Washington the middle way still leads to statism so it's useless.

Our system of government is based on debate and compromise. What you suggest, Kevin, is a different form of government, one based on "Principles".
What are those "Principles"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights#Text_of_the_Bill_of_Rights

As for the founders, you are clearly ignorant of history. Do you know about the Federalists and anti-Federalists?

Of course I do, shit for brains losertard.

Did you read the link I posted about the dominant role of the enlightenment upon our founding? Or are you fact adverse?

Of course I do, shit for brains losertard.

Did you read the link I posted about the dominant role of the enlightenment upon our founding? Or are you fact adverse?

I skipped your irrelevant post, figuring it was about as stupid and ill informed as anything else you've said here.
If you know about Federalists and anti Federalists then you know that factionalism and self interest were there from the very beginning of this government. That is so because it is part of human nature.
Total fail on your part.

Forum List

Back