Principal's office visit...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK. Confess up. How many of you folks had to go to the Principal's Office when you were in either Grade School or High School for not being a fine, well-behaved student? I used to have to go to his office so much that I just started to get routine appointments with him just to save time!:lol:

OK. Confess up. How many of you folks had to go to the Principal's Office when you were in either Grade School or High School for not being a fine, well-behaved student? I used to have to go to his office so much that I just started to get routine appointments with him just to save time!:lol:

I only recall once.

They took away my octopus.:evil:

Never in grammar school, though I got beat by the nuns a lot. I went till 8th grade; middle school was not common in my day. In HS, well, yeah -- kinda sorta. My principal had a real problem with girls wearing pants to school and so naturally, I did.

In HS we would be sent to the Dean's office. Of course I never went since I was such a good girl.:eusa_angel:

I only recall once.

They took away my octopus.:evil:

I just KNEW you were a girl!

It was vice principle here.

I got called in twice. Once for something that I was ver lucky didn't cause a fatality. And that is all I have to say about that.

the other time we had a zany lefty english teacher, who was preaching to the class and I razzed her about it. She reported me to the vice principle as absent from that class. She is my platonic ideal of zany lefty along the lines of Dr Grump or Ravi, and I hear her voice when I read their posts.

I was never sent to the Principal's office, :D :eusa_liar:

No, I was sent a few times. Once for something I didn't do, :(

Once in high school that I can recall. A friend and I were caught roaming the halls and climbing the gym rafters. We were seniors and by then really didn't give a shit.

When the principal threatened us with detention, I said "oooh de tension is killing me!"
He didn't appreciate my humor.

A few times for me. Once while walking in line in 8th grade, some kid was horsing around with another kid and I got kicked by one of them, so I got pissed off and kicked the kid who kicked me, but I was the one who the assistant principal saw and he viewed me as the aggressor, so he kicked me right in my ass! I lost it and went to punch him but missed, so I took out my pen and threw it at him and it stuck in his neck momentarily before falling out. A lucky shot to say the least. I walked out of the school and went home to tell my parents and the matter was handled when my folks called the police, and there were witnesses on both sides so no charges came against me or the assistant principal, but he never messed with me again. I ended up beating the shit out of the kid who started it all a few days later.
One other time, on my very first day as a freshman in high school, I was just sitting at my desk in my home room, first class of the day, when 1 guy came and put me in a choke hold from behind, being a student of the martial arts at the time I grabbed his hand and bent his finger to make him let go, after making him back off, I punched him in the nose causing a lot of blood to gush out, then another kid, a friend of his, came at me, so I picked up my desk and deposited it on top of his head. I was subsequently expelled for a week, and resumed my classes without being hassled ever again. In case your wondering, I grew up in Chicago's NW side, and attended Senn high school. Other then times when people tried to bully me, I was a good kid.

I think I was sent to the principals office once.
A paddling usually accompanied a trip to the principals office when I was in there.
then I would get another one at home when they found out.
Damn big sisters!

Once in grammar school.

No, make that twice. I think.

Several times in middle school. Yikes.

Once in high school.

Never served time in detention, though.

Many other times for reasons other than discipline, though.

No demerits, no detentions, no visits to the principal's office - ever. Well, one visit to the principal's office to get a transfer from one English teacher to another. The principal didn't even know who I was. Nevertheless, he looked through my file and asked me what in the world I had done with my high school career - seems I had made outstanding performances on all my state standardized testing ... but my teachers had told me I was a lost cause and to just hope for the best. "Wee Willie Brock" did transfer me out of the English class, though. Made up a full year's work in about one grading period and graduated with my class.

My English teacher had a Masters but just could not get the subject over. Fantastic Shakespearean teacher - nothing but As for me and Shakespeare. Unfortunately, Shakespeare could not bring up the grammar Fs! My English teacher was also married to my counselor and she wouldn't hear of me transferring out of his class. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back