Princeton economist: Romney tax plan mathematically sound

Top 5 Public Ivy....UNC @ Chapel Hill.

Now, tell us about your GED. Did you do night school to get it?

I'm laughing at the dumbfuck liberals without Economics degrees talking out their ass here.

Tell us about where you received your economics degree from

In economics? What are you doing now with that degree?

And I'm hoping to have my GED completed in just 5 more years. Don't want to rush anything.

Yeah Cleatus, uh Economics.

I use my Economics degree today to understand idiots like you and Obamination are full of shit and I will use it in the business world once I finish my current career that is classified to you.

My MBA and MA will also come to good use too once I decide to start making real money in the business world. I will be like Romney, an evil businessman that creates jobs and makes money while you sit on the internet talking shit about us.:eusa_whistle:

Tell us about where you received your economics degree from

And I'm hoping to have my GED completed in just 5 more years. Don't want to rush anything.

I use my Economics degree today to understand idiots like you and Obamination are full of shit and I will use it in the business world once I finish my current career that is classified to you.

My MBA and MA will also come to good use too once I decide to start making real money in the business world. I will be like Romney, an evil businessman that creates jobs and makes money while you sit on the internet talking shit about us.:eusa_whistle:

"Classified". Or code word for bullshit. Figured as much. Good for you though. I'm sure you're doing real well for yourself pretending to be smarts on the interwebs.

Idiot...I'm not going to tell you my specific job.

Oh, if I was lying about my college degrees...I would've said Stanford, Harvard, etc....not UNC @ Chapel Hill even though a Top 5 public university.

"Classified". Or code word for bullshit. Figured as much. Good for you though. I'm sure you're doing real well for yourself pretending to be smarts on the interwebs.

Idiot...I'm not going to tell you my specific job.

Oh, if I was lying about my college degrees...I would've said Stanford, Harvard, etc....not UNC @ Chapel Hill even though a Top 5 public university.

I never said you lied about where you went to school. I just asked how you are choosing to apply your self-proclaimed economic expertise and you choose to tell me that's classified. LOL. When asked for specifics you bailed out. I don't blame you, that's what your hero Romney does too. Good for you, sheep.

Forum List

Back