• Pelosi deserves it.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Non-story.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other/undecided.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Banned
Pelosi annoys me but I'm with Dana Perino.

Former George W. Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino: "Ay yi yi, former Speaker Pelosi called a princess in the debate? Not fair. We may disagree on policy, but she earned the Speaker title."

A radio host or an internet forum jockey can razz her but a would-be president should have more decorum.

IMHO.

Last edited:
It's also lame. Pelosi is no longer Speaker. She's lost her power. Listening to the right wing still trying to use her to win votes is lame.

It was lame when they tried it in 2008. "Do you really want Nancy Pelosi in the White House?"

Cain needs to chill on it, but Nancy earned the title with the way she abused her privileges while she was speaker. Using military aircraft in an area where public transportation is almost as fast is an incredible waste of money and just shows contempt for the people she supposedly represents.

Cain continues to shoot himself in the foot by attacking and punching down on women, time, and time, and time, and time again.

Keep it up Herb, you're definitely...

demotivational-posters-winning.jpg

P.S. - You need to add an option for "Cain was offensive"

Last edited:
Cain needs to chill on it, but Nancy earned the title with the way she abused her privileges while she was speaker. Using military aircraft in an area where public transportation is almost as fast is an incredible waste of money and just shows contempt for the people she supposedly represents.

Pub/Foxcrappe.

She did like Hastert and took the plane she was told to.

On 2nd thought....

I will be serious and for a second.

I think he shouldnt have done that. It wasnt presidential, and really had no place in a serious debate, but I did think it was kind of funny.
I had a feeling there would be whiners who would hold it against him, so why give the whiners more ammo?

Cain continues to shoot himself in the foot by attacking and punching down on women, time, and time, and time, and time again.

Keep it up Herb, you're definitely...

demotivational-posters-winning.jpg

P.S. - You need to add an option for "Cain was offensive"

As long as Mr. Cain wishes to keep burying his campaign, it is our job to keep handing him shovels.

Forum List

Back