Prince's Trust Survey & The Voices of the Voteless (Children) in Gay Marriage Debate

What is your view of the voice of children in the gay marriage/marrige equality debate?

• I think they are a mere afterthought, this debate is about adults and their rights

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I think they are important, but always subdominant to adult considerations

• I think they are equally important as adults in this conversation.

• Kids are more important than adults. They cannot vote; marriage is by, for & about them ultimately.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Sil, you are in a cult of one: move along.
So I was the one voting in all the states who voted down gay marriage? Wow, I get around!
You can't vote away someone's civil rights. That's why you lost, in Teh End ;)

You mean "why the majority lost the ability to regulate marriage within their state". Again, I wasn't the only person voting down gay marriage state after state after state..

Obergefell was not decided properly. The USSC can't interpret language that doesn't exist in the Constitution. And, they can't give just one sexual orientation "equal rights" while denying others equally repugnant to the majority (monosexuals/singles, polysexuals/polygamists). Obergefell is as rock solid as a saltine cracker floating in a pool of water. It looks intact but...its days are numbered...

Sil, you are in a cult of one: move along.
So I was the one voting in all the states who voted down gay marriage? Wow, I get around!
You can't vote away someone's civil rights. That's why you lost, in Teh End ;)

Obergefell was not decided properly. The USSC can't interpret language that doesn't exist in the Constitution. And, they can't give just one sexual orientation "equal rights" while denying others equally repugnant to the majority (monosexuals/singles, polysexuals/polygamists). Obergefell is as rock solid as a saltine cracker floating in a pool of water. It looks intact but...its days are numbered...
Keep dreaming. Even your bud Trump loves gay peeps.

Obergefell was decided correctly.

Because Trump has gutted the GOP, you are looking at least three new liberal SCOTUS judges. And Trump has no problem with LGBT marriage.

You all brought this on yourself.

Leave people alone.

Obergefell was decided correctly.

Because Trump has gutted the GOP, you are looking at least three new liberal SCOTUS judges.

You all brought this on yourself.

Leave people alone.
Oh, the convention already happened. I must have missed that.

Sil, say the Cult of Sil's wildest hope comes true and Trump becomes president.

He will not nominate anti-LGBT judges. One, the Senate will probably be Democratic. Two, if it is not, there are now enough Republican senators that will not vote such candidates.

His whole record is not anti-LGBT.

Forum List

Back