Prince William & Katherine expecting a baby

obama costs more than the entire British Royal family and does less than they do to earn it.

What's the difference between England's line of Hereditary Rulers and North Korea's line of Hereditary Rulers?

About 700 years.

Hoping its a girl, and it forces them to revise thier laws of succession. England has a long history of solid queens ruling, I dont see why they wouldnt want another one.

Hoping its a girl, and it forces them to revise thier laws of succession. England has a long history of solid queens ruling, I dont see why they wouldnt want another one.
That's been done. The child will be third in line regardless of its sex.

That's been done. The child will be third in line regardless of its sex.

What's amusing is that no one even thinks of Prince Charles being the Queen's successor! It goes from Elizabeth to William to William's child! It really goes to Charles, then William, then William's child making that child third in line.

The Queen intends to outlive Charles. If Charles abdicated, William would be King today.

obama costs more than the entire British Royal family and does less than they do to earn it.

You are terminally stoopid and a liar.

Really. This might be the most stooopid thing you've said --

-- today.

Having said that, I will, of course, give you a chance to PROVE IT.

And, you're a gutless wonder because you NEVER stand up for what you say. You ALWAYS scurry away like the scared little shit you are.

Last edited:

-- today.

And, you're a gutless wonder because you NEVER stand up for what you say. You ALWAYS scurry away like the scared little shit you are.

your kidding right?.....look at how many threads YOU START and "scurry" away from....geezus your a strange little whiny fuck....

They get about 40 million pounds annually, or roughly $65 Million, US.

Obama is paid $400,000 plus $50,000 for expenses. That's double what Clinton got, but it went up when Bush 43 came into office.

So the "Royals" cost 144 times that of Obama.

They get about 40 million pounds annually, or roughly $65 Million, US.

Obama is paid $400,000 plus $50,000 for expenses. That's double what Clinton got, but it went up when Bush 43 came into office.

So the "Royals" cost 144 times that of Obama.

FACTS??

Are you serious?

Why would you post FACTS???

What next? Are you going to post FACTS about what the royals actually DO?

If so, be forewarned, that's the last thing that dumb shit Steph wants to know.

-- today.

your kidding right?.....look at how many threads YOU START and "scurry" away from....geezus your a strange little whiny fuck....

You've picked the perfect avatar.

And, its 'you're'.

Since you never finished grade school, look it up.

Or, ask Stephanie.

She's stooopid, but she makes up shit that you'll love.

-- today.

You've picked the perfect avatar.

And, its 'you're'.

Since you never finished grade school, look it up.

Or, ask Stephanie.

She's stooopid, but she makes up shit that you'll love.

its "STUPID".....look it up....i know its a big word.....and your still a whiny little fuck......

Someone took the liberty of changing Catherine's name to Katherine in the OP. Her name is Catherine.

Forum List

Back