Prince William and Harry are half-brothers

As to the house of Windsor being trailer trash types...... They do have their marital troubles that seem more in tune with the jukebox in a Tennessee honkey tonk than the highest standards of the nation. And they do park their cars on their front lawn.

thumbnail.aspx

Harry_of_Wales_2008.jpg

360px-Joshua_Reynolds_-_Georgiana%2C_Duchess_of_Devonshire.jpg

That's Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (Di's ancestress)

Princess-Diana-Dream-512X384-21.jpg

Herself

_40815621_harry_pa.jpg

And the prince.

I think the resemblence is pretty striking, but who knows, maybe they're also related to the other guy, lol. It is an island, after all....

360px-Joshua_Reynolds_-_Georgiana%2C_Duchess_of_Devonshire.jpg

That's Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (Di's ancestress)

Princess-Diana-Dream-512X384-21.jpg

Herself

_40815621_harry_pa.jpg

And the prince.

I think the resemblence is pretty striking, but who knows, maybe they're also related to the other guy, lol. It is an island, after all....
Well, yeah - I would think that he would look somewhat like his mom.

Nobody is questioning who his mother was. :lol:

All brits look alike anyway

Like every American look alike anyway.

What is wrong with people,William and Henry are not ....not half brothers,please leave them alone,they have been thru enough.Ofcos they are the children of Diana,and Charles.When Prince William got married i had Tear! Tear! Thinking alot that day about Princess Diana Our Princess (HAPPINESS ) to the Boyz !!!:lol:

HOW DARE YOU im british born
she was from a good upper middle class family something americans only dream about by some of the trash you have as leaders

now you have a mulotto with questionable citzenship running the show .
you had a drunk carter .
a liar /cheater clinton
a bootleggers son kennedy .another cheater

not much in solid human stock to shout about there
Go jump off a bridge, you inbred queen worshiping shithead.
I hate murkin govt., but I hate Inglatierra and Royal Lovers the most of all.
You fuckers are 100% non productive, snaggle toofed morons.
Go have a tea, MATE ( use Vaseline)

Exactly my point .
you act and post like the trailer trash , low bred , half witted fool you are any retard can use insults and words like you just did .
answer my post with some substance if you can .

The only substance that emanates from douger's mouth is a rather unsavoury, smelly brown one. He's been on laxatives, so the tendency is for nothing but shit to fall from his gob these days. Just pass him some nice soft bum wipes and move on. :razz:

william is charles son.....harry is not

Will and Harry may not look alike, but that doesn't mean they don't have the same father.

Harry looks like Diana's brother, The Earl of Spencer:

9176573-large.jpg

Harry got the latent redhead gene's in Di's family, methinks.

damn i am shocked....i may have to reconsider......but that would mean i could be wrong! :eek:

William takes after his father's side of the family. Harry takes after his mother's side. No big deal. What matters is - thankfully - they both have enough of their mother in them to make decent heirs to the British throne.

Forum List

Back