Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

3500.jpg

Beautiful couple

I know that the 2 of them will follow much more in his mom's footsteps and do good for the world.

I guess golf is like that

You're not paying attention...that's why you're viewed as you are

So Rightwinger is wrong about Trump's expensive trips to Florida to play golf with his trolls?

You never whined bout Ears golfing or Mooch's expensive trips...why?

I remember the hundred threads on here complaining about Obama's trips, and the dresses bought for the girls..

Trump goes almost every weekend.. We pay for him, and Melania who stays back most of the time.

Meh...again did YOU whine? Be honest or stfu

Did you watch Williams wedding? He and Harry are both changing the stuffy monarch. Diana did that, and gave them as much of a normal childhood as possible..

Trump is getting the Royal Boot...

They don't want the drama ...I can understand that. they want the wedding to be about them I am sure..

The juiciest debate has been over invites for rival U.S. presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump. Harry and Obama have obvious chemistry and have worked together promoting Harry's Invictus Games competition for wounded soldiers. Some British officials, however, fear that an invite to Obama would anger Trump.

Royal wedding guest list: Who gets a nod from Harry, Meghan?

View attachment 176408View attachment 176409

doesn't seem to be a rumor

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding

Yes, You and I know that... but I am waiting for a US news link and a confirmation..

why?

Because the Star is a tabloid, isn't it?

Trump's to busy to attend....fixing Ear's fuck ups

So Rightwinger is wrong about Trump's expensive trips to Florida to play golf with his trolls?

Trumps 1st year beat Obamas 8 ,,,in golfing

This crap passes for political news? Juicy tidbits added by "some British Officials" who are unidentified not to mention lame stuff like "obvious chemistry between Harry and Hussein" adds up to the worst tabloid junk at the checkout counter.

It is political when Obama will probably be going. Trump may not be invited probably because he has to be the center of attention because he thinks that he is the KIng of America.

The Royals like the Obama's
Not so much the Trump's

They can invite who they like

Yes, Obama has been working with Harry and have become friends.

I will LMAO if Obama goes and trump is dumped

Riiiiight because being invited to some junior royal's wedding is a priority for the POTUS here have these :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

it's so cute how trumptards don't understand that the entire world and most of this country is disgusted by you and your orange sociopath.

Trump's to busy to attend....fixing Ear's fuck ups

AND if republicans can recall...lol how the orange anus said he'd be too busy for golf and the repubs ate that bs up

It is political when Obama will probably be going. Trump may not be invited probably because he has to be the center of attention because he thinks that he is the KIng of America.

Not so much the Trump's

Riiiiight because being invited to some junior royal's wedding is a priority for the POTUS here have these :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

it's so cute how trumptards don't understand that the entire world and most of this country is disgusted by you and your orange sociopath.
Trumptards are like pigs ,,they love playing in the mud

AND if republicans can recall...lol how the orange anus said he'd be too busy for golf and the repubs ate that bs up

Trump slammed Obama all of the time for golfing.

Not so much the Trump's

Says the liberal losers who lost the election, come over here...:itsok:

Not so much the Trump's

BluesTrumpet will be singing "Thrill is Gone" not to long from now..

BluesTrumpet will be singing "Thrill is Gone" not to long from now..

Its Blues guitar, come over here stand in front of this Marshall full stack while I turn this JCM 800 up to 10.

Forum List

Back