Prince gives man erectile dysfunction, turns kids gay

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
03/20/07

Man Claims Prince's Super Bowl Show Gave Him Erectile Dysfunction

The Federal Communications Commission has received bizarre complaints about Prince’s Super Bowl half-time performance.

Official moans and groans received by the FCC, following the televised spectacular last month, include one from a man who claimed the performance left him with erectile dysfunction.

Another woman complained she feared Prince's performance would turn her son gay.

The pop superstar made headlines for a naughty guitar pose he made behind a huge sheet towards the end of his 15-minute performance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjDlGgzy0Q[/ame]

I thought eating Soy products turned kids gay.

So obviously they are not.

Good lord, man. You seriously think Prince's Superbowl halftime show could turn a heterosexual person into a homosexual person? :rofl:
Heterosexuality sure is tenuous and fragile, isn't it.

Good lord, man. You seriously think Prince's Superbowl halftime show could turn a heterosexual person into a homosexual person? :rofl:
Heterosexuality sure is tenuous and fragile, isn't it.
No, I think the claims are bullshit, actually. I was joking about the irony that gays claim that they were born that way and don't have a choice, yet these fruits make the claim that they turned gay. Both the fags and the fruits want to blame someone else for their personal piss-poor decisions.

No, I think the claims are bullshit, actually. I was joking about the irony that gays claim that they were born that way and don't have a choice, yet these fruits make the claim that they turned gay. Both the fags and the fruits want to blame someone else for their personal piss-poor decisions.

The original article was some ridiculously homophobic and misinformed woman saying she was concerned Prince's halftime show could have turned her son gay.

03/20/07

Man Claims Prince's Super Bowl Show Gave Him Erectile Dysfunction

The Federal Communications Commission has received bizarre complaints about Prince’s Super Bowl half-time performance.

Official moans and groans received by the FCC, following the televised spectacular last month, include one from a man who claimed the performance left him with erectile dysfunction.

Another woman complained she feared Prince's performance would turn her son gay.

The pop superstar made headlines for a naughty guitar pose he made behind a huge sheet towards the end of his 15-minute performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjDlGgzy0Q

Wait until Ted Nugent does the Superbowl Halftime Show. After his performance, zoo animals will be poached, the Michigan PTA will evolve into a militia, and the NRA will become the third major political party. For reals. :D

Wait until Ted Nugent does the Superbowl Halftime Show. After his performance, zoo animals will be poached, the Michigan PTA will evolve into a militia, and the NRA will become the third major political party. For reals. :D

Kids will start going around in pelts, like little cavedwellers. Loincloths will be distributed as school uniforms.

Ted's really more of a bow guy... last time I saw him in concert he pulled out a bow during the middle of the show and shot a stuff deer hanging from the ceiling a couple times with it.

Some people have no shame or dignity, do they? Blaming a pre-existing erectile dysfunction on a pop star...clearly an attempt to save face after disappointing his partner yet again...lmao

Geez, both your reading and comprehension skills are severely lacking, even in bold you have trouble,here are I'll make the text bigger, you can't miss it now :badgrin: :

Another woman complained she feared Prince's performance would turn her son gay

Forum List

Back