Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, owns Fox shares valued at 3 billion dollars talks on MSNBC

Considering we do not block foriegn media broadcasts, who owns what is currently a moot point.

Also, do you object as well to Al-Jazzera having an american brocasting arm? what about the BBC?

So, you actually think that HEARING foreign news is the same as having our news CONTROLLED by foreign interests?

This is another example of the boiled frog. Those who don't remember what it was like to have honest journalism don't realize just how bad it is now.

And, there is no way you can pretend that this was not sneaked in by the GObP. I have posted this before and you fools are just too dumb to GET IT. When the FCC was gutted, it was under GObP control (pres was Michael Powell - Just think about THAT).

Be that as it may, most Americans get their news from a foreign controlled "news" corporation. Most don't know that they are being duped every single day. And, those that do know (like this board) just don't give a flying fuck.

When are you going to wise up?

When will people realize that the GObP is quietly spoon feeding us propaganda that is harmful to our country, to the future of our country?

I haven't read the posts but I'll bet that the rw's are saying what they always say. Their heads firmly stuffed up their own behinds, they are criticizing the source and/or the poster. They do this because they know they are in the wrong and they don't have the brains or the integrity to educate themselves and decide to be on the side of their own country.

How is owning 7% of a stock "controlling"

It's really quite "simple". I'm embarrassed to have to explain something you could find out with 5 minutes of using Google.

The Prince's 7% added with Murdoch's means that Murdoch can't be subject to a "hostile take over". Three billion is a lot. And Murdoch owns a significant share of the Prince's media empire. Their fortunes are entwined. That's why the prince can boast about changing Fox programming. He wouldn't make the claim if it weren't true.

Well, how about that Martin Bashir Pmsnbc has for a host, who want to shit in a woman's mouth that some of found funny and didn't see anything wrong with it?

isn't he a muslim? you all don't seem to have a hardon over that

hummm

They don't hate muslims.

So, you actually think that HEARING foreign news is the same as having our news CONTROLLED by foreign interests?

This is another example of the boiled frog. Those who don't remember what it was like to have honest journalism don't realize just how bad it is now.

And, there is no way you can pretend that this was not sneaked in by the GObP. I have posted this before and you fools are just too dumb to GET IT. When the FCC was gutted, it was under GObP control (pres was Michael Powell - Just think about THAT).

Be that as it may, most Americans get their news from a foreign controlled "news" corporation. Most don't know that they are being duped every single day. And, those that do know (like this board) just don't give a flying fuck.

When are you going to wise up?

When will people realize that the GObP is quietly spoon feeding us propaganda that is harmful to our country, to the future of our country?

I haven't read the posts but I'll bet that the rw's are saying what they always say. Their heads firmly stuffed up their own behinds, they are criticizing the source and/or the poster. They do this because they know they are in the wrong and they don't have the brains or the integrity to educate themselves and decide to be on the side of their own country.

It's really quite "simple". I'm embarrassed to have to explain something you could find out with 5 minutes of using Google.

The Prince's 7% added with Murdoch's means that Murdoch can't be subject to a "hostile take over". Three billion is a lot. And Murdoch owns a significant share of the Prince's media empire. Their fortunes are entwined. That's why the prince can boast about changing Fox programming. He wouldn't make the claim if it weren't true.

So murdoch can't go to some other 7% slice of the ownership for protection???

Liberals boast that thier social programs work all the time and fail to back it up, same thing here it appears.

another Rdumb failure.

Liberals boast that thier social programs work all the time and fail to back it up, same thing here it appears.

another Rdumb failure.

You mean someone else with billions of media empire that Murdoch could buy shares in? Someone whose counter investment Murdoch could have a say in? Who is able to open huge new markets?

You're like children's scissors. Cute, colorful, not to sharp.

another Rdumb failure.

You mean someone else with billions of media empire that Murdoch could buy shares in? Someone whose counter investment Murdoch could have a say in? Who is able to open huge new markets?

You're like children's scissors. Cute, colorful, not to sharp.

You are the one stating only The Saudi Princes magical 7% can keep Murdoch from losing his empire. Oh noes!!!!!!

Still the same old Rdumb we know, detest, and pity.

Put the facts right in front of them and they refuse to learn. The links are available, the information is available.

Marty asks

RDean explains it but Marty doesn't get it.

From my link:

The Murdoch family controls nearly 40pc of the votes at News Corp, despite owning just 12pc of the company. This is because of its two-tier share structure. Only holders of News Corp ‘B’ shares are allowed to vote on proposals.

If any of the rws wanted know why this is important or why its important that foreign companies not own our media, they would read. They choose not to. This is not about the black man in the White House or D vs R. This is about the USA. No matter how often the rw voter is invited to educate themselves, they refuse. And, they make up some really stupid excuses - like $arah and her mouth full of shit.

Anyone who does not believe that the R is anti-America and anti-American is not paying attention.

It was recently reported that Murdoch hired dupes to post anti-freedom messages on blogs and message boards. And, here they are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIVO8MZYXo8]Percy Sutton (Malcom X's Lawyer) Says Barack Obama Knows And Was Financed By The Racist Radical Muslim And Saudi Advisor Dr. Khalid Al-Mansour, Part II - YouTube[/ame]

The Saudi Propaganda channel has been directing the US to attack it's enemies.

They wanted Iraq crushed? The result..Iraq was crushed.

Next target is Iran.

Everything is simple to the simple minded low information left. Fox didn't attack Iraq. The majority in congress authorized President Bush to use combat Troops to enforce about a hundred violations of UN sanctions. Next thing you know the democrats decide that they are part of the jihad and proceeded to ridicule the US commander and undermine the mission. If anything it seems that Barry Hussein has become a tool of the Mid East oil producers by keeping the US from being independent of foreign fossil fuel.

So in the looney world of neddy and other left wing dopes someone can buy 7% of a company's publicly traded stock and somehow end up in a position of control of that corporation's output.

You clowns are a hoot. Stupid, but funny.

Forum List

Back