Primer For The Chosen Ones.

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
There is a wealth of information in this encyclopedic little link. I expressly dedicate this thread to PatrickCaturday to help turn him from his wayward path and come to his senses. A mind is a terrible thing. To waste. To others, discover your history.

Brit-Am, Ten Tribes in the West

Yair Davidy, who runs the Brit-Am website. In his effort to link near all the people of the world to the Tribes of Israel, he has fabricated a vast amount of lies.
I could list a thousand of his lies, but I will give you an example of just one, as this asshole has wasted enough of my time already.
He lists the Tuatha de Danann of Ireland as descendants of the Lost Tribe of Dan!
Only problem with this, is that the annals of Irish history, which are an accurate account of the ancient history of this land, list the Tuatha de Danann, as arriving in Ireland C. 1897 B.C., and their reign as Kings lasted to 1700 B.C!
The biblical Dan was only born in 1737 B.C., as recorded in Genesis!
The Tuatha de Danaann arrived in Ireland long before he was even born! Yet Yair Davidy lists the Tuatha de Danann as descendants of the Tribe of Dan, and uses this as evidence that the Irish are descended from the Tribe of Dan!
Sandra Barr: Yair Davidy and Herbert Armstrong Frauds!

Dedicated to Hossfly/ cornhog who believes Sukup is a jewish holiday

Last edited:
Yair Davidy, who runs the Brit-Am website. In his effort to link near all the people of the world to the Tribes of Israel, he has fabricated a vast amount of lies.
I could list a thousand of his lies, but I will give you an example of just one, as this asshole has wasted enough of my time already.
He lists the Tuatha de Danann of Ireland as descendants of the Lost Tribe of Dan!
Only problem with this, is that the annals of Irish history, which are an accurate account of the ancient history of this land, list the Tuatha de Danann, as arriving in Ireland C. 1897 B.C., and their reign as Kings lasted to 1700 B.C!
The biblical Dan was only born in 1737 B.C., as recorded in Genesis!
The Tuatha de Danaann arrived in Ireland long before he was even born! Yet Yair Davidy lists the Tuatha de Danann as descendants of the Tribe of Dan, and uses this as evidence that the Irish are descended from the Tribe of Dan!
Sandra Barr: Yair Davidy and Herbert Armstrong Frauds!

Dedicated to Hossfly/ cornhog who believes Sukup is a jewish holiday
Better I believe what I want rather then the sex criminal, Mahomet.

There is a wealth of information in this encyclopedic little link. [...]
"Encyclopedic?"

Considering its primary sources and pivotal dependence on Biblical references it would be more accurate to describe that text as a catechistic little link.
I could say the same about Koranic references. Tit for tat, eh?

You're a total fraud. "Chosen ones". By whom? Some invisible being who talks to you? They have meds for that.

"Encyclopedic?"

Considering its primary sources and pivotal dependence on Biblical references it would be more accurate to describe that text as a catechistic little link.
I could say the same about Koranic references. Tit for tat, eh?

You're a total fraud. "Chosen ones". By whom? Some invisible being who talks to you? They have meds for that.
You could be right.

SatireWire | GOD NAMES NEXT "CHOSEN PEOPLE"; IT'S JEWS AGAIN

Thx-JT2

Allah has made the Jews his Chosen People Allah is the greatest Allahu Akbar! :bow3:

Quran 2:47: Children of Israel! Call to mind the special favor which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to all other

Forum List

Back