PRIME Example of a Typical HARD HITTING Question for Oblahma...

OK, ya all don't like the President. Especially when he is doing well. Guess you have about 7 years and 9 months more of not liking the President:razz:

You missed the point again pom pom, must have been that thrill running up your leg that distracted you ........

pale slider why dont you prove what you said about me....

seems you dont answer tough questions either...

or do i need large colored font?

How many times is this for you... three? To what, the ONCE you claim I came down on you first? How long do you hope to get away with this? Weren't you warned to drop it? I was, and did.

So you need to just shut up and go away if all you're going to do is start fights.... AGAIN.

admit you lied when you said ...i gave you negative rep....you have not done that to my knowing....you simply shifted the lie from ..me giving you negative rep...to me telling other do to do it...

you cannot shift your lies...

you are a liar....and i am not afraid of you...

so fuck off...

i will not drop the fact you said you i gave you neg rep till you admit you lied so far you have not admitted that...

let me find your sign:

CANOGS0OCA5EB79BCASZ6XPMCAPYDAN1CAJ.jpg

o and what is the name of moral christian motor gang you belong to again? the colors you were so proudly.....lets see how moral that gang or club is? you make a lot of claims but live up to none of them...i love your playing the victim too,

but you already have your sign for that:

VICTIM.jpg

you amaze me with your continued whining about what? i mean which is it...are you a moral man or a motor cycle gang member? you brag about meeting this man and that sonny whats his name..head of the hells angels...how man drugs have they imported into this country?

While Barger rejects the notion of the Hell's Angels being a criminal organization, he freely admits that members tended to have a criminal record ("most of us were card-carrying felons," p. 124) and used illicit drugs ("acid was something we all had in common," p. 128). Barger himself "sold heroin from the late sixties into the early seventies directly to junkies" (p. 81) and "was also printing up fake driver's licences" (p. 180). Moreover, he developed a serious drug habit: "I snorted so much coke I didn't know what I was doing from one moment to the next" (p. 177). As Barger recalls: "My cocaine mood swings got me into a lot of deep criminal shit and would ultimately land me in Folsom Prison" (p. 113). He was sentenced to ten to life for possession for sale of 37 grams of heroin in the summer of 1973, but at the end of a legal battle he was released in 1977.
In 1979, the federal government put Barger and several members and associates of the Oakland chapter on trial on RICO charges (United States of America v. Ralph Barger, Jr., et al.), trying to connect the club to guns and illegal drugs. The jury acquitted Barger on the RICO charges with a hung jury on the predicate acts: "There was no proof it was part of club policy, and as much as they tried, the government could not come up with any incriminating minutes from any of our meetings mentioning drugs and guns" (p. 221).
In 1982, Barger was diagnosed with throat cancer. His vocal cords had to be removed, leaving Barger with a voice that supposedly sounds like Marlon Brando in The Godfather.
In November 1987, Barger was arrested for conspiracy in interstate bombing based on evidence produced by a high-level FBI informant, West Coast representative Anthony Tait. Tait had pretended to be planning the bombing of the Outlaws clubhouse in Chicago and tried to muster the support of several Hell's Angels, including Barger who after a five-months trial in Kentucky was convicted of conspiracy to violate federal law to commit murder. He served his time in Phoenix, Arizona, until 1992

Ralph 'Sonny' Barger: Hell's Angels

wow you brag about shaking this man's hand.....and yet you are a moral man.....

make your mind what persona you want to play on here, moral christian man or hard core biker...so far you are nothing but a liar and a whiner

What has enchanted you the most, Mr. President?

Posted by Bobby Eberle
May 1, 2009 at 7:57 am

I realize the so-called mainstream media has gone off the deep end, but the extent to which they are in the pocket of Barack Obama is stunning. During Obama's prime time press conference in which he (and the media) celebrated his first 100 days in office, the questions ranged from ineffective to plain ridiculous.

Aren't the media supposed to ask challenging questions? What happened to the media that hounded President Bush? During Obama's press conference, as unemployment continues to rise, Obama stated that he has "already saved or created 150,000 jobs." Are you kidding me? The statement itself is outrageous, and not one "journalist" called him on it.

First, here's a portion of Obama's press conference and some Fox News analysis:

Eyeblast.tv

Is this reporter for real? What has "enchanted" you the most? We have a struggling economy and no questions about the economy? Not only does the Washington press corps not ask original questions that challenge Obama, they also don't ask the follow-ups when Obama makes comments that are just plain crazy. The entire mindset is "if Obama says it, it must be true."

Example:

As noted in the AP news story Obama adviser sees increase in unemployment, "unemployment will increase in the next several months." People are getting laid off. They are looking for work and can't find it. This is what happens during a recession.

However, at the press conference, Obama said that the stimulus bill "has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs." I don't even know where to begin! First of all, if any Republican president were to use an idiotic statement such as "saved or created" in reference to jobs, the press corps would be like sharks with blood in the water. Saved or created? In addition, no one questioned Obama on the figure of 150,000. Not one question... not at the press conference... not during the rest of the week. Nothing.

GOPUSA - The Loft

Your link is GOPUSA.com? :lol:

and you were too cowardly to post to the thread that gunny had agreed to moderate but apparently sneaked over to read it...if y ou had noted the times...i said i would shush after the post on this thread...but you had to crack wise...

you might also want to see the post where gunny says i have given you no neg rep...you have given me one pos and one neg.....

so you want this to end you best shut the fuck up

cause i aint afraid of you...i have dealt with bullshit like this on the net since it began....

I bet a few of them had to change their shorts after that question.

Where did all the blood thirsty, frothing at the mouth, barracuda reporters go? Why isn't oblahma getting the kinds of questions Bush did? Why are the liberals so afraid to ask oblahma a HARD QUESTION? Afraid their messiah, greatest orator in history might STUTTER and sound like an IDIOT?

Like what?

<SNIP>What has enchanted you the most, Mr. President? <SNIP>

Here's the transcription of the question:

OBAMA: Jeff Zeleny.
QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President.
During these first 100 days, what has surprised you the most about this office? Enchanted you the most from serving in this office? Humbled you the most? And troubled you the most?
OBAMA: Now let me write this down.
(LAUGHTER)
OBAMA: I've got...
QUESTIONER: Surprised, troubled.....[Here Seleny got too far ahead of the Pres.]
OBAMA: I've got -- what was the first one?
QUESTIONER: Surprised.
OBAMA: Surprised.
QUESTIONER: Troubled.
OBAMA: Troubled.
QUESTIONER: Enchanted.
OBAMA: Enchanted, nice.
(LAUGHTER)
QUESTIONER: And humbled.
OBAMA: And what was the last one, humbled?
QUESTIONER: Humbled. Thank you, sir.
OBAMA: All right. OK. Surprised. I am surprised......

Well now, Obama show's us how it's done....by his own admission BRAINTRUST-OBAMA makes it pretty clear that HE CANNOT fully listen to and remember 4 words, and provide a cogent response without prompting.

I recall President Bush taking questions with as many as 3-to-4-sub-sets of questions without taking any notes, and then re-arranging them in their proper levels of hierarchy and cogently responding to them all. Don't you think old Braintrust could manage what that monkey Boosh could manage?

I have a question for the President: Mr. President, if you were a tree, what kind of a tree would you be; and you don't get to be an enchanted tree?

Oh Good Jesus, when? How about finding a few transcripts? If I did it myself, I'd be accused of having BDS.

OK, ya all don't like the President. Especially when he is doing well. Guess you have about 7 years and 9 months more of not liking the President:razz:

Doing well??

AT WHAT???

If the neo-cons are pissed off he's doing a damn fine job in my book. You all need to get your heads out of your ass and realize that as a nation we voted to move forward towards a stronger social safety net and away from trickle down voodoo economic bullshit that lets the rich keep exploiting the poor.

Those that strongly approve and strongly disapprove are now at +3 with Rasmussen:

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Number of self-id Republicans down slightly. Dems hold steady. Problem with this is the 'strongly approve' are more likely than not to be Dems, while the rising 'strongly disapprove' are likely to be 'Rep', but now that number includes a significant number of independents.

Those that strongly approve and strongly disapprove are now at +3 with Rasmussen:

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Number of self-id Republicans down slightly. Dems hold steady. Problem with this is the 'strongly approve' are more likely than not to be Dems, while the rising 'strongly disapprove' are likely to be 'Rep', but now that number includes a significant number of independents.

Except that Rasmussen is always strangely out of touch with every other existing legitimate poll. Scott Rasmussen got ONE right, and still tries to rest on his laurels. His methodology is always after the fact (results from all other polls). Don't you find that a wee bit strange? And who does he poll and where? Rasmussen's methodology has always been questionable.

Even FOX has a 62% approval rating for Obama at its last poll a couple of weeks ago.
Obama: Job Ratings

Doing well??

AT WHAT???

If the neo-cons are pissed off he's doing a damn fine job in my book. You all need to get your heads out of your ass and realize that as a nation we voted to move forward towards a stronger social safety net and away from trickle down voodoo economic bullshit that lets the rich keep exploiting the poor.

Key words here would be "my book". The nation voted against Geo. Bush...nothing more. The nation didn't vote for all the bailouts. The nation didn't vote for record deficit spending. The nation didn't vote for nationalizing the auto industry, and the lending institutions. just sayin....

I recall President Bush taking questions with as many as 3-to-4-sub-sets of questions without taking any notes, and then re-arranging them in their proper levels of hierarchy and cogently responding to them all. Don't you think old Braintrust could manage what that monkey Boosh could manage?

I have a question for the President: Mr. President, if you were a tree, what kind of a tree would you be; and you don't get to be an enchanted tree?

Oh Good Jesus, when? How about finding a few transcripts? If I did it myself, I'd be accused of having BDS.

The mere fact that you have no recollection of such an instance tells everyone here who do actually watch presidential press conferences that you do not. I for one never miss a presidential press conference regardless of which party the president is from. Can you say the same?

The mere fact that you have no recollection of such an instance tells everyone here who do actually watch presidential press conferences that you do not. I for one never miss a presidential press conference regardless of which party the president is from. Can you say the same?

And you remember Bush "cogently" responding to all the questions? Surrrrrrrrrre you do... Actually, you're probably right: It gets easier every time your most forceful response is "STAY THE COURSE."

And you remember Bush "cogently" responding to all the questions? Surrrrrrrrrre you do... Actually, you're probably right: It gets easier every time your most forceful response is "STAY THE COURSE."

Those were the words most used by your side to summarize what the president was saying, mostly to ridicule his aims. I can look at any number of C-Span videos of his press conferences, and those words when searched for won't show up more than once in any presser, and not usually at all. Those are your way or summarizing his whole plan for Iraq.

Once again, I for one never miss a presidential press conference regardless of which party the president is from. Can you say the same....or do you get all your 'stuff' from your own side's rendition?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back