Primary causes for mass shootings?

Primary causes for mass shootings? Choose three

• Contrary/unhealthy thought, such as men are women, fat is beautiful, inciting racism, etc.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The assault on traditional values, U.S. history and God

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Multi-culturism

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Over-population

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virtual world (internet, texting), losing touch & respect, social decline, 2 much info., propaganda

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Guns & the NRA

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lack of responsibility, and the inability and desire to solve basic problems, pampered public

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Hollywood sucks and same with mainstream music.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Selfishness

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
That's because we had strong values. We've regressed and by a large margin. Those who deny that are dumb, ignorant or lying.
It’s because we had dads.

Not all dads are good. My biological father as well as the stepfathers that I had were less than honorable men.
The fact that you had multiple fathers doesn't bode well.
Anecdotal evidence doesn't justify intentionally unstructured families.

Single women have been raising kids for thousands of years, whether from death or divorce or whatever.

Several of the mass shootings over the years, the perp had both parents or stable family unit

The perp was adopted and his adopted dad died when he was 6....

Right, but my point was there have been fatherless family units since the beginning of time...................and that not all of the kid shooters were from fatherless homes.......in general, not this kid specifically

Primary causes for mass shootings? Choose three

You didn't list the real cause. Mental illness.

Yet not all those with mental illness have a desire or need to be violent or harm others.

As was pointed out on one of the talks shows I listen too....almost all mentally ill people are non violent and more likely to be victims of crime and violence...

Exactly

Forum List

Back