Primaries Suck

jaffeh

Nov 18, 2011
It's hard to pay attention to Iowa. And New Hampshire. Somehow, they have become the horny lass the horny politicians MUST embrace. The rest of us. well, MEH.

The lump of republican clowns is just too sorry. The president is too, but none of the clowns deserve to usurp him.

But all that aside, why should the EARLY primaries be God to both parties while the rest of us count for nothing?

I've spent my adult life in Indiana and Georgia. I'm a Democrat. My vote for president has never counted. And the primary votes I cast, well, they were even more worthless because OTHER states always picked the farking candidates before hand.

It all stinks.

I have no need to vote.

It's hard to pay attention to Iowa. And New Hampshire. Somehow, they have become the horny lass the horny politicians MUST embrace. The rest of us. well, MEH.

The lump of republican clowns is just too sorry. The president is too, but none of the clowns deserve to usurp him.

But all that aside, why should the EARLY primaries be God to both parties while the rest of us count for nothing?

I've spent my adult life in Indiana and Georgia. I'm a Democrat. My vote for president has never counted. And the primary votes I cast, well, they were even more worthless because OTHER states always picked the farking candidates before hand.

It all stinks.

I have no need to vote.

The field doesnt have me excited....But everyone of them deserve a shot. They can not possibly be as corrupt as this admin.

Perhaps we should simply go back to the convention choosing... would that make you happier?

The republican candidates are sorry to see,
cowboys and church ladies on a talking spree.
They try to be pure
and oh so sure
but they are even less appealing then Goatsee.

Avatar has a point. But all in all, primaries sell tv ad space and cost elections more money. I understand the OPs frustration. Being a California registered voter myself, and an independent to boot, it is tough when you feel that your vote doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back